[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I just got my first Lich to spawn, while running my WI elementalist around. TLDR: I died to his invulnerability, but I'm happy. My throphy:
I have 1 question
What do you think of using Might of the meek jew on jew socket right side from scion start?
It will neglect Harrier (no idea how it impact) Path of savant (20 int) and Expectional performance(45->30% increase skill duration, which I think is optional because the most use I would think is fortify duration)
However you could gain some more int, spell damage, %es, some res and 2-4 skill points.

ps1: the int lost can cover by other point at scion start also
ps:2: if it still not promising how about we put another Meek on left side?
Last edited by pharaoh000 on Mar 19, 2018, 3:23:37 AM
I love that photo.
"
pharaoh000 wrote:
I have 1 question
What do you think of using Might of the meek jew on jew socket right side from scion start?
It will neglect Harrier (no idea how it impact) Path of savant (20 int) and Expectional performance(45->30% increase skill duration, which I think is optional because the most use I would think is fortify duration)
However you could gain some more int, spell damage, %es, some res and 2-4 skill points.

ps1: the int lost can cover by other point at scion start also
ps:2: if it still not promising how about we put another Meek on left side?

Both sides won't really work. Harrier is decent for MS which we're lacking already. Path of Savant is 20int, 16% spell damage and 20mana (if you're using a mana to ES watcher's eye). That's the only reason for those 6% ES nodes above Scion.
Skill duration increases our boss DPS peak by a lot.
And don't forget about the 4stat jewel you'd be giving up by using Might of the Meek.
I have a question for original poster.

I see you use 2 more fertile mind jewels to convert two +30 dex nodes... is it worth? It's 4 skill points for 54 int (+33% bonus ofc) = 71 int. That's 17.75 int per point, is that better than a 4 mod jewel?
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Fanatisme wrote:
Hello! I'm using this spec since 2.6 because i had an old scion at high level in standard and i loved it, then with the 3.0 i leveled the berserker but i was not really happy with the life version even with kaom's heart.
Now with the 3.2 i can use again my Ascendant level 91 with the ES version. Now with the items i have around 7.3k ES and 16k + damage with buffs but i'm sure i can get more (currently i'm doing skill quest).
So my questions:

- 7-8k ES are enough to do the end game? (i still have to change something from my equip so i can take something more)
- Compared to the berserker life version, i still can die ( like oneshot) from random bombs if i don't take much attention on the screen? :D :D
- Uber lab more simple on ES version or berserker?
- Hall of the grandmaster it's still hard? (never completed yet)
- Is worth to take the second curse via skill tree?

That's all for now :)

7-8k is a bit on the low end for the endgame. I'm sure it can be done if you are careful enough. But since you are in Standard, getting 10k ES should be a no-brainer if you still have some items left over from 2.6, before the big nerf.

There are more 'random bombs' now. For example, orange tag (Nemesis) rare Kitavas in high tier maps with extra damage mods can hit for 7k. But compared to the 5-6k life version this one is a whole lot safer. There is also more chaos damage these days.

Uber Lab is a lot simplier with CI. You can always stop and recharge ES. And against Izaro it's the total EHP that matters.

HoGM is easy again, thanks to SC and CI. There is a 3.1 video for it in the top post, 3.2 won't be any different.

2nd curse is not worth the tree nodes.

Got 8.1k now and i tried a random t15 maps, the results it's seems really good compared the berserker! I'm still need to replace the black sun crest and 2 better rings and maybe the armour: 7xx ES but not good mods!

I have another question: where is better to invest the points once reached 90+ ?
"
sultilan wrote:
I have a question for original poster.

I see you use 2 more fertile mind jewels to convert two +30 dex nodes... is it worth? It's 4 skill points for 54 int (+33% bonus ofc) = 71 int. That's 17.75 int per point, is that better than a 4 mod jewel?

Yes. I've checked all possible options in PoB, and what I have currently is the best for lv 94. Other options would either gain too little DPS for too much ES or vice versa. You can import my char to PoB and check all that stuff yourself.

Dex + Fertile Minds were chosen only because a 24 Int Fertile Mind was cheaper than a 24 Int Brute Force Solution (at least when I looked).

At these levels (after 89) there is a different tree/jewel option that gives the best combination of DPS and ES at each level. I have been swapping those jewels and nodes every time I leveled.

"
Fanatisme wrote:
I have another question: where is better to invest the points once reached 90+ ?

If you really want to stay optimal at each level:

90: Replace the jewel near AoF with Fertile Mind or Brute Force Solution and take the 30 Dex or Str node nearby.

91: Nothing really good at this level, just take a random 10 Int node.

92: Refund that 10 Int node and the 30 Dex/Str node you took at lv 90, replace the jewel near AoF with a rare/Izaro. Take the socket near CI and put a rare/Izaro into that.

93: Do what you did at lv 90 again.

94: Do the same with the socket near CI and the nearby 30 Dex/Str node.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 19, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
New video: Irrelevant!

The DPS of this build in 3.2 has reached the levels where the poor guy often doesn't get to hide in his portal/bubble. It's just a ritualistic murder now.

They rewrote the dialogue and changed the ending in 3.2, since this is no longer the end of the story.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 19, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
hey kelv, where do you get your leech from? I can't see what gives you the 2% leech you are talking about.
Last edited by boumz on Mar 19, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
"
boumz wrote:
hey kelv, where do you get your leech from? I can't see what gives you the 2% leech you are talking about.

come on man, don't be that guy, its right in first post, life leech gem in WI staff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info