[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Scarletsword wrote:
It's actually quite impressive how many item options this build got since the last time I played a different version of it. Today I ended up crafting this amulet:

Obviously it's missing %damage per int but after 5k alts, hitting %att + %damage per dex 4 times and yelling at my screen multiple times, I'm still quite happy.

The amount of potential this build has is absolutly insane.

Daaaaaamn! This is a sweet amu. I guess I'll need to try crafting something like this. Did you just get lucky with Int? You should totally yolo exalt this. It's worth dumping 2 exalts on even if you get random junk mods.
Hello! I'm using this spec since 2.6 because i had an old scion at high level in standard and i loved it, then with the 3.0 i leveled the berserker but i was not really happy with the life version even with kaom's heart.
Now with the 3.2 i can use again my Ascendant level 91 with the ES version. Now with the items i have around 7.3k ES and 16k + damage with buffs but i'm sure i can get more (currently i'm doing skill quest).
So my questions:

- 7-8k ES are enough to do the end game? (i still have to change something from my equip so i can take something more)
- Compared to the berserker life version, i still can die ( like oneshot) from random bombs if i don't take much attention on the screen? :D :D
- Uber lab more simple on ES version or berserker?
- Hall of the grandmaster it's still hard? (never completed yet)
- Is worth to take the second curse via skill tree?

That's all for now :)
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Kelvynnnnn weeeelp :D
I switch to CI at lvl 64 and i have only 1.1k ES :)) how can i handle this ? :) Elsa is my WI char :D

You have almost no ES on any of your items! How do you even have 1.1k ES?? Tabula! Haha!

Well... get some ES.

just dropped a card "The Doctor" now i have currency i ill take a decent armour :d. Crazy game :))
"
Fanatisme wrote:
Hello! I'm using this spec since 2.6 because i had an old scion at high level in standard and i loved it, then with the 3.0 i leveled the berserker but i was not really happy with the life version even with kaom's heart.
Now with the 3.2 i can use again my Ascendant level 91 with the ES version. Now with the items i have around 7.3k ES and 16k + damage with buffs but i'm sure i can get more (currently i'm doing skill quest).
So my questions:

- 7-8k ES are enough to do the end game? (i still have to change something from my equip so i can take something more)
- Compared to the berserker life version, i still can die ( like oneshot) from random bombs if i don't take much attention on the screen? :D :D
- Uber lab more simple on ES version or berserker?
- Hall of the grandmaster it's still hard? (never completed yet)
- Is worth to take the second curse via skill tree?

That's all for now :)

7-8k is a bit on the low end for the endgame. I'm sure it can be done if you are careful enough. But since you are in Standard, getting 10k ES should be a no-brainer if you still have some items left over from 2.6, before the big nerf.

There are more 'random bombs' now. For example, orange tag (Nemesis) rare Kitavas in high tier maps with extra damage mods can hit for 7k. But compared to the 5-6k life version this one is a whole lot safer. There is also more chaos damage these days.

Uber Lab is a lot simplier with CI. You can always stop and recharge ES. And against Izaro it's the total EHP that matters.

HoGM is easy again, thanks to SC and CI. There is a 3.1 video for it in the top post, 3.2 won't be any different.

2nd curse is not worth the tree nodes.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 18, 2018, 6:45:50 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
It's actually quite impressive how many item options this build got since the last time I played a different version of it. Today I ended up crafting this amulet:

Obviously it's missing %damage per int but after 5k alts, hitting %att + %damage per dex 4 times and yelling at my screen multiple times, I'm still quite happy.

Daaaaaamn! This is a sweet amu. I guess I'll need to try crafting something like this. Did you just get lucky with Int? You should totally yolo exalt this. It's worth dumping 2 exalts on even if you get random junk mods.

It rolled 12% attributes by spamming alts. I auged + annuled 3 times, int appeared and I regaled the spell damage. I really wanted 1% damage per 15 int but i kept hitting "per 15 dex" multiple times. That's the reason why I was fine with this.
I'll yolo exalt the amulet at a later point. It's way better than Astramentis and that's all I wanted.

When trying to craft something similar, try to use vendor recipes to get the base item. After that you should be prepared to get maybe 1-2 decent rolls within 5k alts or get luckier than I did.
Shaper/Elder amulets have a huge pool of mods and T1 %attributes is quite rare.
The crafting price for this amulet was about 8-9ex in currency + 6-7 ex base item(I found a ilvl85 Paua Amulet and used the Onyx Amulet recipe).

I'm not sure what my next upgrade or craft will be but I'm open for any suggestions, preferably crazy or really stupid ideas.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:

It rolled 12% attributes by spamming alts. I auged + annuled 3 times, int appeared and I regaled the spell damage. I really wanted 1% damage per 15 int but i kept hitting "per 15 dex" multiple times. That's the reason why I was fine with this.
I'll yolo exalt the amulet at a later point. It's way better than Astramentis and that's all I wanted.

When trying to craft something similar, try to use vendor recipes to get the base item. After that you should be prepared to get maybe 1-2 decent rolls within 5k alts or get luckier than I did.
Shaper/Elder amulets have a huge pool of mods and T1 %attributes is quite rare.
The crafting price for this amulet was about 8-9ex in currency + 6-7 ex base item(I found a ilvl85 Paua Amulet and used the Onyx Amulet recipe).

I'm not sure what my next upgrade or craft will be but I'm open for any suggestions, preferably crazy or really stupid ideas.

It was so hard and frustrating to craft dmg per 15 int + % attributes. I spend about 50 ex on Standard to craft one when shaper and elder items were released. After not getting a decent one i started playing abyss league and bought some of them. I posted my best Version view pages ago. I got about 2800 int on my standart elementaliat. Althougth it is just an increased state the dmg per 15 int is insane.

Your gear looks already pretty decent. I dont know what you can improve, Maybe try a Black sun crest with your decent ES items.
Black sun crest is a small dmg upgrade at the cost of nearly 2k ES for me. I'm not sure if it's even an option without legacy ES-items anymore. Maybe with the enfeeble enchantment?

For now it looks like I'm going for a shaper vaal regalia with %int because this seems at least doable compared to a shaper opal ring or way better gloves, helmet or boots.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Mar 18, 2018, 8:40:37 PM
"
judikator wrote:
Yeah, I bought watcher's too for 2exa, and it really makes difference. I would say it's mandatory for smooth playing, otherwise, you will move forward but very slowly and struggle a lot.

How did you even find one to buy if i might ask? I have a tab open on poe.trade for any new watcher`s eyes with the right modifier, but none is for sale the last 7 days or so...
"
zerosius wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
Yeah, I bought watcher's too for 2exa, and it really makes difference. I would say it's mandatory for smooth playing, otherwise, you will move forward but very slowly and struggle a lot.

How did you even find one to buy if i might ask? I have a tab open on poe.trade for any new watcher`s eyes with the right modifier, but none is for sale the last 7 days or so...

You are probably not searching for correct affixes. poe.trade isn't very good anymore. Use the GGG trade:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Bestiary/bvkrxxug

They are 3ex+ now, and probably going to climb up if this build gets more popular.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

You are probably not searching for correct affixes. poe.trade isn't very good anymore. Use the GGG trade:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Bestiary/bvkrxxug

They are 3ex+ now, and probably going to climb up if this build gets more popular.

Ty! For some reason there are two affixes that are nearly identical on poe.trade and i messed up...
Well i bought a GG Chest today for my exalts, so i guess i have to farm some more anyway ;) Or get lucky on my Elder Kill i guess!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info