[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

This build just got recommended by LiftingNerdBro in his YouTube builds compilation - Path of Exile 3.2 - 5 Strong Bestiary League Builds (PoE Builds 2018)!

Link here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQfYPIslpa0
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 15, 2018, 5:31:41 AM
"
Juri wrote:
I'm missing the point why we're using Fertile Mind directly under Scion start opposed to another Izaro's Turmoil jewel? Is it just for the extra raw Int to be converted by the Elder belt? Or is it that it hits the Pure Talent jewel and converts the other two 25 attributes to Int as well?

Thanks, and great rework as Scion for 3.2

"
adambog wrote:
"
Naramie_VI wrote:

There are 2 dex notes in radius. You convert them twice with 2 fertile mind in radius.

well that's really unintuitive but true

It would be nice if it converted Pure Talent's dex well, but it doesn't.
Can anybody answer me, if "ignite immunity" from the cyclopean belt should work on burning ground? It seems, I still get ignited frequently, but i cant determine if its because of burning ground from fire traps or from fire based attacks.

Maybe the belt does consider the str, int and dex values before conversion? because my dex is higher than str if I unequip my fertile mind and brute force jewels.

Does anybody know, where i can test this? If it should work on burning ground, i could just test it in one of the Lab Trials.

Thanks in advance
Burning ground effect isnt the same as ignite so your belt won't prevent you from taking damage from burning grounds
It does prevent you from taking the effect of shocking ground tho
IGN : BrocoliParty
Very interesting build, but the lack of PoB makes it difficult to test/experiment. Could OP or anyone with a PoB of the build please send me one or add it to the original post? Thanks :)
"
lilianmarius wrote:
This build just got recommended by LiftingNerdBro in his YouTube builds compilation - Path of Exile 3.2 - 5 Strong Bestiary League Builds (PoE Builds 2018)!

Link here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQfYPIslpa0

2:18 into video for whispering ice
"
Very interesting build, but the lack of PoB makes it difficult to test/experiment. Could OP or anyone with a PoB of the build please send me one or add it to the original post? Thanks :)

Here is the link from PoB for my level 92 Scion with this build on Bestiary; level and stats are comparable with Kelvynn ones

https://pastebin.com/VezYabqx

The only difference is that i take 3 points (2x 10 Int + Catalyse) while he invested 3 points in 10th Jewel slot

"
lilianmarius wrote:
"

Here is the link from PoB for my level 92 Scion with this build on Bestiary; level and stats are comparable with Kelvynn ones

https://pastebin.com/VezYabqx

The only difference is that i take 3 points (2x 10 Int + Catalyse) while he invested 3 points in 10th Jewel slot

Thank you very much! you've saved a lot of my time, since i love to mess around in PoB <3
"
Sykar wrote:
"
m01t4 wrote:
"

Wait, on paper? I am at 5.5k and thought it was decent...

dont feal bad my gear is insane and im Low life. and the nunbers are on POB . in game tooltip is 20-30k more less

How did you craft that amulet? I have never seen a rare amulet which gives x% stats and increased damage per int.

took me 125c to craft that ammy, yes very lucky xD. 80c crafting the chest and adk how meny Essence of Spite
"
wellevent wrote:
Burning ground effect isnt the same as ignite so your belt won't prevent you from taking damage from burning grounds
It does prevent you from taking the effect of shocking ground tho

No. Burning ground makes you continuously take fire damage as long as you stay on it.
Ignite is status effect that make you continuously take fire damage as long as you have it.

Both have similar effect, but other than that - they are completely different and independent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info