[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
AsbelFar wrote:
You're right about this. I get corroded and prismatic regularly in the mine by the way, so I'm gonna use both receipes (dense+corroded+prismatic and dense+frigid+scorched). Hope I'm gonna get something usable soon...

Got 29%quality yesterday, that's a beginning.

And got some cheap items that bumped my ES

And this amulet for 20c... need Elreon 7 to get 20% ES on it :p

I have elreon 7, if you need. I'm free all day today, so message me if you want.
Aaand, patch that was supposed to fix delves restraint made restraints 5x harder...
Great job, GGG.
It's good for us surely? We can sustain T16 without much danger.
I really like playing this build so far.

But is there a possible replace for Vigliant Strike and Ancestral Call?
Sure the Fortify-Buff is great, but i really don't like using Vigliant Strike. It just feels "wrong". And often i am more in danger because i want to use it in its just so superslow with the staff instead of benefiting from it.

"
WapitiDrumlin wrote:
I really like playing this build so far.

But is there a possible replace for Vigliant Strike and Ancestral Call?
Sure the Fortify-Buff is great, but i really don't like using Vigliant Strike. It just feels "wrong". And often i am more in danger because i want to use it in its just so superslow with the staff instead of benefiting from it.

Hrm... Leap Slam + Fortify Support? I think that should work. I believe Vigilant Strike and Ancestral Call is so we can use it reliably without moving, and because it can't be evaded.
If you remove it, you'll die more often. If you only ever use it for bosses though, you'll be fine - just flame dash into their face, hit them with the staff, and icestorm.
Having some trouble with the GGG build calculator. Would someone upload the build leveling steps to Pastebin so I can put them into PoB? Even just 39 and 91?
Last edited by Malheura on Sep 21, 2018, 9:33:09 AM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
I have elreon 7, if you need. I'm free all day today, so message me if you want.

I'm still at work, but anyway I'm not too far from elreon7 (hope I'll get it tonight) and some guys from my guild already have it. Thanks for the proposal!
The level 91 pastebin you should be able to grab from any of the videos posted from this league (For the tree at least, some Jewels and such may be changed for that specific fight).

Honestly forgot how much I adore this build. Got to level 88, absolutely trounced a T14 Elder (For absolutely crap all loot) and I'm going slow and steady through Delve. Unfortunately lost my better mine, because it was a huge 1 depth less than the one on my first character. Eugh. Oh well.

1,800 Int and 9k ES. Not sure if I want to get get more from the 91 jewel socket, or if I should go with a pure damage option...

Still trying to upgrade one of my rings though, so that'll give me a bit extra if a better one ever exists on trade
Hey trying your build out. Leveling was aids til i got whispering ice.Then it became a joke. I also have 2 whispering ice staffs.Is the one with spell cascade used for clearing mobs and mapping and the one with elemental focus in it for bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info