[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I thought the Abyssal Socket was like the Quality? You could roll it on the craft base, and then just keep rerolling with the other Fossils you wanted.
No, it's a suffix.

On my way into work I wondered if multimodding was better (only use abyssal, anul the other 3-4 mods should be 1/4 or 1/5 to successfully leave only the socket). But it'll only be ~140 ES with 30 int and no space for a resist if we do that, which is below the average of my attempts if we include mastermod ES or int depending on the roll. I got kind of unlucky to not hit a better int roll directly too. Average cost would be 4x hollow, 2x exalt, so 6 ex total at today's prices, so it's cheaper than the 15ex or whatever stupid amount I spent on this experiment.
Last edited by NoImagination on Sep 19, 2018, 4:04:30 AM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
I wonder what's the most efficient. I intended to just use dense+sanctified because it's not very expensive, but if we have to add like corroded and prismatic (to remove the 2 mods added by corroded which can avoid us to get %int) we need 4sock resonator which is expensive...
Or maybe just dense+corroded+sanctified?

/e : so, possible choices:
2fossils : dense+sanctified
3fossils : dense+sanctified+corroded
4fossils : dense+sanctified+corroded+prismatic

or other choice?

Any advice about body armour crafting? What's the most efficient in your opinion? I don't want to waste sanctified fossils, I'm not that rich :D

/e : 4socket resonators prices almost doubled just today... so I'm gonna use 2s or 3s ones.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Sep 19, 2018, 6:58:03 AM
It was probably very stupid to try this in ssf hc delve but here I am, my 5th attempt made it to 80 and gone ci. Highlights include dying 10mins after getting my first whispering ice and dying to a fracture porcupine whilst trying to farm A mother's parting gift. Which btw is horrible to farm, awful zone with dot bubbles, porcupines and leapers.

Needed to take a detour into the scion life wheel but even then it does start to get sketchy. Did Kitava with 3k hp 3k es. Anytime your es drops it is terrifying. So I was trying to switch asap to ci but the gear wasn't coming. Farmed fungal caverns for a bit in the delves and got the fossils to just about get me there.

So here we are lvl80, on a 5 link 400 jewellers in with a 500es fossil chest and everything else ghetto es gear. 5.5k es, it's rough but a start. Got lucky to find a Brute Force Solution. Been chancing every onyx I've found, no Astramentis yet but I did find 1 card in my very first relic chamber, not holding my breath to find another two.

Does feel good to finally get this far, much farming required to go further.
"
AsbelFar wrote:
Any advice about body armour crafting? What's the most efficient in your opinion? I don't want to waste sanctified fossils, I'm not that rich :D

Shaper base ilvl83+, 28%+ quality it with Perfects, and then:
a) Dense + Scorched + Frigid to eliminate most of the bad affixes;
b) Dense + Sanctified for a better chance to roll T1;
c) Dense + Scorched + Frigid + Sanctified if you can afford that.
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
It was probably very stupid to try this in ssf hc delve but here I am, my 5th attempt made it to 80 and gone ci. Highlights include dying 10mins after getting my first whispering ice and dying to a fracture porcupine whilst trying to farm A mother's parting gift. Which btw is horrible to farm, awful zone with dot bubbles, porcupines and leapers.

Needed to take a detour into the scion life wheel but even then it does start to get sketchy. Did Kitava with 3k hp 3k es. Anytime your es drops it is terrifying. So I was trying to switch asap to ci but the gear wasn't coming. Farmed fungal caverns for a bit in the delves and got the fossils to just about get me there.

So here we are lvl80, on a 5 link 400 jewellers in with a 500es fossil chest and everything else ghetto es gear. 5.5k es, it's rough but a start. Got lucky to find a Brute Force Solution. Been chancing every onyx I've found, no Astramentis yet but I did find 1 card in my very first relic chamber, not holding my breath to find another two.

This is impressive, good job. Fossil crafting must be super good in self-found, do you have a Dense Fossil strategy?

I think you'll find WI much better at level 90 or so. I find this build painful up to the mid 80s, so you should have a good time ahead of you if you remember to respect the content (the mantra that goes through my head......)
Last edited by NoImagination on Sep 19, 2018, 4:15:58 PM
"
MrPing1000 wrote:

Your Int is very low :-)
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
AsbelFar wrote:

Thanks for your tips. I'm probably gonna try 3fossils option. I tried a 4fossil yesterday (90c for one craft...) and got crap. And Sanctified didn't help so I'm gonna drop this one.

Anyway are you sure scorched+frigid is better than corroded+prismatic? According to poedb.tw corroded+prismatic removes more useless mods
Last edited by AsbelFar on Sep 20, 2018, 4:29:40 AM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
AsbelFar wrote:

Thanks for your tips. I'm probably gonna try 3fossils option. I tried a 4fossil yesterday (90c for one craft...) and got crap. And Sanctified didn't help so I'm gonna drop this one.

Anyway are you sure scorched+frigid is better than corroded+prismatic? According to poedb.tw corroded+prismatic removes more useless mods

Cost, my friend.
Poe.ninja:
dense - 2c

scourched - 1c
frigid - 0.5c

total 3.5c

corroded - 3c
prismatic - 6c

total 11c

And also, lightning resist isn't really that bad of a suffix, even if it will roll on the item, so scourched+frigid are more cost effective, i guess.
You're right about this. I get corroded and prismatic regularly in the mine by the way, so I'm gonna use both receipes (dense+corroded+prismatic and dense+frigid+scorched). Hope I'm gonna get something usable soon...

Got 29%quality yesterday, that's a beginning.

And got some cheap items that bumped my ES

And this amulet for 20c... need Elreon 7 to get 20% ES on it :p
Last edited by AsbelFar on Sep 21, 2018, 4:16:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info