[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Nice build , do any of you use the second golem ? if so do you use fire or lighting ( does the incestorm cast time get effected by lighting golem ?
"
theFirstOne wrote:
Nice build , do any of you use the second golem ? if so do you use fire or lighting ( does the incestorm cast time get effected by lighting golem ?

Fire and Chaos for Golems. Cast Speed does... practically nothing for us.

I was going to say nothing, since our main skill is linked to "Cast While Channeling" cast speed doesn't effect it, but I think we get very very very minor boosts to the cast speed of our supportive skills like Orb of Storms and Flame Dash.

Not nearly enough to warrant using Lightning over Flame, though.

EDIT:

Also, has there been any discussion about
yet?

Not as good as a good Rare, but, it has great ES, great Movement Speed, a smattering of damage to make up for a little bit of lost Int and a level 25 Purity for that delicious +5% cap.

Best of all? Pretty cheap.
Last edited by Zephryl on Sep 23, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
Does anyone have a more level based broken down passive tree for leveling? I see the full lvl 91 one but not sure where to start and where to go. First time looking into this build and wanted to give Scion a shot but not sure where to go with the passive tree.
Last edited by esckalayd on Sep 23, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
"
esckalayd wrote:
Does anyone have a more level based broken down passive tree for leveling? I see the full lvl 91 one but not sure where to start and where to go. First time looking into this build and wanted to give Scion a shot but not sure where to go with the passive tree.

There's a levelling guide a little ways down the first page (2-3 posts below the first one) which has a more chunk-sized breakdown, as well as general levelling advice.
"
Zephryl wrote:
"
esckalayd wrote:

There's a levelling guide a little ways down the first page (2-3 posts below the first one) which has a more chunk-sized breakdown, as well as general levelling advice.

Thanks, i was actually reading that piece earlier and completely skipped the broken down leveling trees.
i seem to be missing ~ 500 int is it only from my one ring and low level ? or i am missing something big. I also seem to be shot down by mobs if i am not careful before my icestorm takes into effect is this also levels ? ty for checking , char name is ColdVamp btw
"
theFirstOne wrote:
i seem to be missing ~ 500 int is it only from my one ring and low level ? or i am missing something big. I also seem to be shot down by mobs if i am not careful before my icestorm takes into effect is this also levels ? ty for checking , char name is ColdVamp btw

Your staff doesn't have a max % Int roll, you're not wearing a helmet (At least it's not displaying one).

The CWDT in your boots is too low level to trigger your Immortal Call, which is a pretty big bout of survivability. Normally we can leech back to full during the IC.
"
vbvan wrote:
Can you try Delve boss indefinite times?

When I died in a regular encounter, I could see a portal spawn, but when I revived at the checkpoint, there was no portal in the hideout or mine. Is it different from boss encounter?

Any delve can be re-tried until it's won (loot drops from the crawler). In case of the bosses, this happens when you kill the boss. If you die, you can run that delve again, just pay the sulphite price, clear it again and fight the boss.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 23, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
"
Zephryl wrote:
Also, is there anything different in regards to the Uber Atziri fight this league? Preperation/ease wise I mean.

The only thing different is that everything dies faster. I did her once in this league, helped somebody who was on the last portal, about 2 weeks ago when my gear was still in works. The statues never had time to finish casting their flameblast/stormcall. So whatever is the latest video on it in the top post - it's still the same.
"
WapitiDrumlin wrote:
Where should i get + Strength best? I am lvl 85 now and get to the point where i have to allocate some more +dex nodes on the tree, so that my dex will be higher than my strength.

Why are you allocating Dex nodes on the tree??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info