[3.2] Scion Deadeye / Assassin Ele Wander - Kinetic Blast / Barrage

I keep see you mentioning 3 jewel slots in the passive tree, with 1 Poacher's Aim, and 2 Static Electricity, but I am only seeing 2 of these slots. One at Scion start, and the one outside ranger start. Where is the third jewel socket?

Also, I feel onslaught support isn't a great support gem for late game, because your kinetic blast will be landing most killing blows, not herald of ice explosions, correct? I am relatively new to late game, so I could be incorrect.

And as someone noted above, Immolate and Elemental Focus basically negate each other, wouldn't either greater multiple projectiles (More hits, more flat health/mana gain for survivablity) or something else help more?

In other news, really enjoying this build so far!
Last edited by Kourageous on Mar 6, 2018, 9:26:04 PM
Would dual wielding piscator's be viable on this build?
"
Kourageous wrote:
I keep see you mentioning 3 jewel slots in the passive tree, with 1 Poacher's Aim, and 2 Static Electricity, but I am only seeing 2 of these slots. One at Scion start, and the one outside ranger start. Where is the third jewel socket?

Also, I feel onslaught support isn't a great support gem for late game, because your kinetic blast will be landing most killing blows, not herald of ice explosions, correct? I am relatively new to late game, so I could be incorrect.

And as someone noted above, Immolate and Elemental Focus basically negate each other, wouldn't either greater multiple projectiles (More hits, more flat health/mana gain for survivablity) or something else help more?

In other news, really enjoying this build so far!

One jewel socket directly next to Scion start, and then two more jewels to the right.

I've changed the guide to ditch Immolate, I don't think its probably the best choice after thinking about it, and hearing from peoples feedback. I changed the the priority of gems as follows -

Barrage, Added Cold, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Added Lightning, Crit Strikes, Elemental Focus. This may not be the best, as I'm theory crafting as we go, please feel free to try other things and let me know if they work better.
"
One jewel socket directly next to Scion start, and then two more jewels to the right.

I've changed the guide to ditch Immolate, I don't think its probably the best choice after thinking about it, and hearing from peoples feedback. I changed the the priority of gems as follows -

Barrage, Added Cold, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Added Lightning, Crit Strikes, Elemental Focus. This may not be the best, as I'm theory crafting as we go, please feel free to try other things and let me know if they work better.

Good lord I am blind, I even used the text search. Thanks!
Won't the Bonus physical damage dotted all through out the tree be wasted if using a Piscatores Vigil? as it has 0 Physical Damage on the wand?
"
Maatty wrote:
Won't the Bonus physical damage dotted all through out the tree be wasted if using a Piscatores Vigil? as it has 0 Physical Damage on the wand?

Hey,

Yes, once you get a Piscator's, you'll want to refund the passive Tempest Blast, and the four wand damage nodes under it. Pick up the right side of that wand circle instead, grabbing Fusillade. All of the other nodes in the tree work fine with Piscators.
When you talk about engraved wands are you saying get +flat elemental like cold or lighting or getting +spell damage
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
When you talk about engraved wands are you saying get +flat elemental like cold or lighting or getting +spell damage

Try and roll flat elemental damage instead of spell damage. Or use something like an Essence of Wrath on it which will guarantee flat Lightning damage.
What minion we need to have on Yriel's Fostering or it doesn't matter?

"
dejs96 wrote:
What minion we need to have on Yriel's Fostering or it doesn't matter?

Each minion gives different benefits. I like the Rhoa because he intimidates enemies giving you a slight damage increase buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info