[3.2] Scion Deadeye / Assassin Ele Wander - Kinetic Blast / Barrage

"
naimhairix51 wrote:
holyshit this is my first time for kb/wander build. best map clearer ever :D , easy levelling :DD . btw im level 40alrd , what essence should i use on engrave wand?? and what should i aim for? thx in advance

Glad you're enjoying it!

I would suggest Wailing Essence of Wrath, it will give you good flat elemental lightning damage.
If I GOTTAGOFAST is raider a viable option? I understand it will be skishier than deadeye but faster/moar damooges no? Enjoying it so far btw :)
what u think about deadeye/slayer? the leech seems to be very good
at lvl 65, i should grab piscator right and spec the phys wand nodes. Btw what do u suggest, 2 piscator or 1 shield for my offhand?
Hey, is this HC viable? if so, can you recommend the same build or should i add more life nodes etc?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hey, is this HC viable? if so, can you recommend the same build or should i add more life nodes etc?

I only play HC, and played this build till 90. It will definitely be more squishy and more dangerous than a Jugg, or Slayer, but as long as you play smart, it's viable.

There are a few life nodes you could grab outside of the listed tree that could help if you'd prefer.
How to burn your target in order to activate immolate?
"
missyou0803 wrote:
How to burn your target in order to activate immolate?

Your crits will burn things that are hit with fire damage.

Early game Herald of Ash will give you fire damage. Once you drop Herald of Ash, make sure to have some fire damage on your equipment. Look for some fire damage to attacks on your rings.
"
Chest 6l - Barrage, Added Cold Damage, Immolate, Added Lightning Damage, Elemental Focus Elemental Damage with Attacks

I think that's what his question was. If you use ele focus, your hits won't be able to ignite.
"
PathOfShalti wrote:
"
Chest 6l - Barrage, Added Cold Damage, Immolate, Added Lightning Damage, Elemental Focus Elemental Damage with Attacks

I think that's what his question was. If you use ele focus, your hits won't be able to ignite.

Ah, that's a great point PathOfShalti. To be honest, I never had the chance to get a 6L with this build, and was always on a 5L. My theory crafting for the 6th link was obviously not fully thought through. I'm open to suggestions, maybe Slower Projectiles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info