[3.2] Scion Deadeye / Assassin Ele Wander - Kinetic Blast / Barrage

PoB?
will this build be able for all content, high tier map and boss at late game ?
"
Sadistic54 wrote:
will this build be able for all content, high tier map and boss at late game ?

I got to level 90 two leagues ago with an older version of this build, and was farming maps easily. I do think with top end gear and a 6l it is viable for all content. Mathil had videos of him doing this old build killing shaper and uber atziri. It shines in map clear, and it's weakness until end game stuff is the barrage single target. It's good, but not great.
ok thx for ur answer can u just send me put link of old mathil build ? and this iceshot Barrage ? can't find them
Heya! In the build you say to go for deadeye and assassin, but on the skill tree, in ascendancy, its deadeye and elementalist. soo, could you update that part please :o
Crit strikes ? not a blue gem ?
"
Sadistic54 wrote:
Crit strikes ? not a blue gem ?

doh! Good catch! Fixed.
holyshit this is my first time for kb/wander build. best map clearer ever :D , easy levelling :DD . btw im level 40alrd , what essence should i use on engrave wand?? and what should i aim for? thx in advance
Last edited by naimhairix51 on Mar 4, 2018, 4:11:52 PM
I was good at clearing too, still good but sometimes it doesn't clean as well particulary on some elites and Boss, can't do more than T3 map what should i change ? no many chaos thought atm to get stuff take a look.

and tree there https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAwQDlgX5Bx4ILgmgDkgPqxEvEZYUdRSwFfAWvxjbGYoZjiP2JIsmlSoLKwowfDY9N9Q7KD9zSVFKfU2SUUdVS1b6XfJfsGBDYeJh62KsZ6BsjGznbj1vnnBSc3B08XfXePl6U3tufXV-3X8rf8aCHoMJhMWHB4d2idOMNo19jbmNv49glS6VzJcGlyGaYZsmm7Wdqp-IoqOkwqYyqHKxW7vjvoDBfMHzwnPDOsSiykrOcM96037UI-Of62PtP-2D8NX25_lj_W7-ug==?accountName=Sadistic54&characterName=Sweet_OwNaGe
Last edited by Sadistic54 on Mar 4, 2018, 4:22:25 PM
"
Sadistic54 wrote:
I was good at clearing too, still good but sometimes it doesn't clean as well particulary on some elites and Boss, can't do more than T3 map what should i change ? no many chaos thought atm to get stuff take a look.

and tree there https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAwQDlgX5Bx4ILgmgDkgPqxEvEZYUdRSwFfAWvxjbGYoZjiP2JIsmlSoLKwowfDY9N9Q7KD9zSVFKfU2SUUdVS1b6XfJfsGBDYeJh62KsZ6BsjGznbj1vnnBSc3B08XfXePl6U3tufXV-3X8rf8aCHoMJhMWHB4d2idOMNo19jbmNv49glS6VzJcGlyGaYZsmm7Wdqp-IoqOkwqYyqHKxW7vjvoDBfMHzwnPDOsSiykrOcM96037UI-Of62PtP-2D8NX25_lj_W7-ug==?accountName=Sadistic54&characterName=Sweet_OwNaGe

I would suggest swapping your jewels.

Use a Poachers Aim in the first node at the start of the Scion tree. Then use two Static Electricity Jewels in the other two slots.

Also, pick up some Wake of Destruction boots. Look for items with Elemental damage to attacks and flat elemental damage rolls. Once you start stacking Ele damage and Crit, things start to feel REALLY great :)
Last edited by Egorbopol on Mar 4, 2018, 8:05:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info