Constant lag spikes make it unplayable

Constant lag spikes up to ridiculous 1k ping all day long, support keeps asking for MTR logs and did nothing in last 3 weeks. Meanwhile I keep dying to the fucking lags. Good game, GGG!!!
Last edited by derdeniska on Mar 13, 2018, 3:55:56 PM
... I'd try a different gateway if I were you. While I've got good internet, certain gateways are very spikey, while others with higher average latency are not spiky.
None work, I've changed ALL possible EU gateways + Moscow, same crap. Died 3 times to lags today, bottom line I'm now further away from next level than I was 3 hours ago. GGG you're freaking clowns, your servers are joke, I'm done with this crappy game, back to Diablo III, I was kinda told I'm wasting my time on this circus of a game, rightfully.
Are you guys running asus motherboards by any chance? I had something similar going on when for example I had steam running and PoE at the same time. After some patch SC2 started lagging too.

After lots of testing I found it was Asus ROG gamefirst network optimization that was causing problems.

PoE still lagged sometimes and latest version of adobe aftereffects was also bugged. So I tested more things and the problem was Asus RoG Sonic studio that was the problem. Sound software causing video problems...

Anyway just disable all the Asus optimizations if you have them.
Aura, fan control, cpu tweak etc are not the problem, just the RoG "optimization" things.
With all due respect I don't see how this can be ASUS related if MTR shows severe packet loss around ae5.cbs01.tg01.lon01.networklayer.com. And in any case I have Gigabyte motherboard.
Last edited by derdeniska on Mar 13, 2018, 5:10:21 PM
"
derdeniska wrote:
Dear GGG, I would like to bring it to your attention your otherwise awesome game is currently completely and utterly unplayable. Tech support doesn't seem to be able to deal with it, I've sent a mail with all the required information, which clearly shows the problem is on your servers side, and for more than a week I can't get an answer. In a meanwhile this is how I play for past month or so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_Y_WyOp2o&feature=youtu.be

This is a joke, this is not a game, this is a circus with tech support for clowns.
don't worry I didn't never get answer from tech support. Used to be beter couple years ago.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
derdeniska wrote:
Dear GGG, I would like to bring it to your attention your otherwise awesome game is currently completely and utterly unplayable. Tech support doesn't seem to be able to deal with it, I've sent a mail with all the required information, which clearly shows the problem is on your servers side, and for more than a week I can't get an answer. In a meanwhile this is how I play for past month or so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_Y_WyOp2o&feature=youtu.be

This is a joke, this is not a game, this is a circus with tech support for clowns.
don't worry I didn't never get answer from tech support. Used to be beter couple years ago.

Why would I be worried? I'm not the one losing player base because of laggy servers and non existent tech support.
"
derdeniska wrote:
With all due respect I don't see how this can be ASUS related if MTR shows severe packet loss around ae5.cbs01.tg01.lon01.networklayer.com. And in any case I have Gigabyte motherboard.

Try using a proxy/vpn.
"
Enduros wrote:
"
derdeniska wrote:

Try using a proxy/vpn.

Can you suggest anything? I'm not too good at proxy/VPN.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
I can assure you thats on your part. Get a fucking better internet connection holy shit its 2018. I on the other hand do not play like that, if the game spiked like that for me id fucking kill myself roflmao.

"Get a fucking better internet connection holy shit its 2018". Get some morphology and syntax lessons you arrogant maggot, it's 2018. I can assure you it's on their end most of the times. A lot of people complain/report about it, including me. What about those who do have "2018 internet"? I for example own a 1080 and 1000 mbps upload and still crash 15 to 20 times per day (some crashes that i've never heard before in my 20 years of gaming, crashes related to the items art!?!), insane lag, stutter, you name it. I play latest games on ultra with fps capped at 120 and you are telling me it's on my end? Look at this crap ==> . Graphics are blinking, clipping, missing graphics, whatever you want. Ohh and i also had some clips related to this lag issues that it's been going for a long time in this game, but i guess GGG is tight with twitch. But it's ok, we have cat pets that cost 26 dollars and get outdated next league. There are games that cost less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info