[3.2] SSF Guide, HC/SC. 78/78 Block Necro/Glad Ascendant Volatile Dead. 240% life on tree and MoM.

"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
GlassRoots wrote:
My gear is mostly armor/eva, and little ES. Is that bad? And why are you taking so much ES gear with the armor%/eva% nodes taken?

I don't have a lazhwar, but I have been using this.

Is this good for this build? I'm currently 76 doing white maps, first time mapping. Will the lack of spellblock rip me?

Lack of spellblock will rip you in higher lvl maps, until then you should be fine. I just use gear with as high life on it as possible, if it has ES then it's just a bonus.

I found

but have been looking for ways to switch it out for something else. I looted this yesterday:

I'm looking to get a better shield with this affix, but would something like that be a good replacement for the Stone?
Last edited by GlassRoots on May 6, 2018, 2:41:35 PM
anyone else some damage issue for this build? i cannot even clear tier 2 blue map sufficiently. I mean its a great tanky build but the damage is not that impressive.
"
ian2018887264 wrote:
anyone else some damage issue for this build? i cannot even clear tier 2 blue map sufficiently. I mean its a great tanky build but the damage is not that impressive.

T7 is the farthest map I've dropped, but I clear them with ease, and only do maps I've alched.

I switched out the Unearth totem for a Skeleton totem for some extra mitigation and it's worked out quite well. DPS has been able to keep up with content fairly well, even with being SSF.
Thanks for offering advice, after quality gems, the clear speed feel lots better now.

For adding more damage, i was thinking go for 2nd curse and add Blasphemy + flammability(drop cwdt+tempest shield). It seems worth it in POB. Since we are getting 90+ lvl now.

Could anyone to weigh in about this 2nd curse set up?dropping tempest shield we still have 75/78 block.

OR we can throwing Anger+empower/enhance aura, the watcher eye jewel 50% fire damage/10% pen seems good too.

Appreciated any advice.
Last edited by ian2018887264 on May 8, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
"
ian2018887264 wrote:
Thanks for offering advice, after quality gems, the clear speed feel lots better now.

For adding more damage, i was thinking go for 2nd curse and add Blasphemy + flammability(drop cwdt+tempest shield). It seems worth it in POB. Since we are getting 90+ lvl now.

Could anyone to weigh in about this 2nd curse set up?dropping tempest shield we still have 75/78 block.

OR we can throwing Anger+empower/enhance aura, the watcher eye jewel 50% fire damage/10% pen seems good too.

Appreciated any advice.

Your biggest dps boost would be to get Cibyl's Paw and lvl 21 Volatile Dead gem. Since you don't play HC, getting a second curse is fine too.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
GlassRoots wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
GlassRoots wrote:
My gear is mostly armor/eva, and little ES. Is that bad? And why are you taking so much ES gear with the armor%/eva% nodes taken?

I don't have a lazhwar, but I have been using this.

Is this good for this build? I'm currently 76 doing white maps, first time mapping. Will the lack of spellblock rip me?

Lack of spellblock will rip you in higher lvl maps, until then you should be fine. I just use gear with as high life on it as possible, if it has ES then it's just a bonus.

I found

but have been looking for ways to switch it out for something else. I looted this yesterday:

I'm looking to get a better shield with this affix, but would something like that be a good replacement for the Stone?

If you find a decent shield like that you can drop the amulet yes.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
I've been using

Since it's granting Enfeeble immediately because of the skills in this build, I put on this nice loot to give myself a second curse:

The combo has been really nice, but I've been questioning whether or not I should switch Warlord's Mark out for something else. I found this chest and have been having good success with it:

I constantly have onslaught and also endurance charges, partly negating the use for Warlords. My question is, if that means the only real reason to run Warlords at this point is for the mana/life sustain, would it not be better to use Assassin's Mark or Poacher's Mark because of this chest? This way I will have both Endurance charges and Power/Frenzy charges?

If so, which do you think would be best?

Edit: Not enough Dex for Poacher's Mark.
Last edited by GlassRoots on May 12, 2018, 2:21:13 AM
Im the only one with no items in pob ? Im seeing literally 2 uniques after using pob link. Unless ofcourse thats done with purpose because its ssf :P
Last edited by Deziowy on May 13, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
I prob will give it a try now in SSF HC Flashback, since I have Cybil and the Perandus shield.
Missing Stone of Lazhwar, but I'll likely won't make it to red maps anyway...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Not sure if you must spam cast Volatile Dead non stop OR let Spell Echo trigger each time?
If you spam you waste the echo and mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info