[3.2] SSF Guide, HC/SC. 78/78 Block Necro/Glad Ascendant Volatile Dead. 240% life on tree and MoM.

"
Valkirth wrote:
decided to try your build after being away since harb league,so far got to level 59 and loving it,so much fun and easy leveling.

thank you for sharing this build :)

My pleasure :)
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
me and my friends try to do "self-enforced" "group SSF" next league (so we play in a group on normal server but we never trade, project pt died for this), so I will try this build in our SSF group.

trying to test it out now in incursion ssf hc to see if I like it or not (have only played VD as poets pen last league). Both SSF and HC are a first time for me, so it's gonna be fun I guess :)

Last edited by xebtria on Jul 3, 2018, 3:45:15 AM
Plan to update this for Delve league and have it as my league starter in SSF HC.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Hi there, I know it's been a while since you started the thread. I checked the patch notes for Delve and nothing seems to have changed, am I right?
Also, would you mind telling me what your mtx were in your previous videos of the build? Asking for a friend!
Could you update your PoB in the OP? Specifically, the HC versions seem to being missing skill points. For example, your post uber variant is sitting at 92/128 listed at lvl 90 (should be 118/128).
I played this in hardcore Incursion and it went very well. I was considering it for Betrayal league too, so made a Path of Building, with cheap/basic and expensive gearsets and trees. I can't see a cheap/easy way to get max spell block since the change, so the expensive options relies on a corrupted Stone of Lazhwar. The Pastebin link is here for anyone who's interested.
Last edited by Norky on Dec 12, 2018, 7:17:36 AM
This looks really interesting…is it still viable in 3.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info