Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Edit: I'm an idiot and read it wrong. GG
Last edited by OptimistMind on Feb 28, 2018, 4:10:25 PM
I had both the Act 7 bugs happen to me in the same session. They aren't major game changing fixes but I'm glad that they fixed them. Thanks GGG for paying attention to all the small stuff too.
"
The Elder's Unstable phase is now more difficult, and can drop more Elder items if successfully completed. This is now the only way to obtain the Watcher's Eye unique jewel.

Is this "unstable phase" the one you get after successful portal phase?
So,Zana 8 harbinger?
What about beachhead?
Worst ligue ever.
They dont do anything for year now.
I have new name for GGG: EA.
tukohamas not nerfed REEEEEEEEEEE

mana guardian not nerfed REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no skill changes REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League

Witch - Necromancer
  • Added a new notable - Puppet Master. It grants you 20% increased Minion Movement Speed, 30% increased Minion Duration, 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed for your Minions if you or your Minions have Killed Recently, and 30% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently.
  • Beacon of Corruption has been removed and replaced by a new notable - Invoker: grants your minions 20% increased maximum Life, 20% increased Damage, 2% Life regenerated per second and grants you 50% increased Convocation Cooldown Recovery Speed.
  • Flesh Binder: Now requires Invoker. Causes your Raised Zombies to spread Caustic Cloud on Death, dealing 50% of their Maximum Life as Chaos Damage per second. Gives your Raised Zombies' Slam Attack 100% increased Area of Effect, and 100% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed. Allows you to raise up to 2 additional Zombies.
  • Soul Weaver: No longer requires Flesh Binder. Now requires Invoker.
  • Spirit Eater has been removed and replaced by Bone Sculptor, which causes your Skeletons to deal 40% increased Damage. It also grants 100% increased Skeleton Movement Speed, +2 to Maximum number of Skeletons, causes you to summon 2 additional Skeleton Warriors with Summon Skeleton, and causes your Skeletons' hits to not be Evaded.

Forget the Mistress of Sacrifice change?
only revamp ascendency patch...
Pretty disappointed in the skill balancing yet again. I'm getting kind of tired of people making excuses for them also. How many leagues are going to go by without real skill balancing? I'm happy for the "Ascendancy revamp". But come on.. I'm going to have to change my info below I guess.
IGN @ Lowken
Hardcore Player
Played since December 31, 2012 and long time supporter of everything GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info