Beastcrafting Rewards

A video again ^^
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Feb 28, 2018, 4:44:31 AM
Good job !

Is it possible to see the challenges before the season start that we could optimize the way we go ?!

Best regards,
Martin
Do you get xp from killing does rares while crafting?
That 36 challenge portal tough, sexy AF.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Do you have to choose between kill the Spirit Beast for unique drop OR capture for crafting?
Looks challenging and sexy, good job.
"
callmetriton wrote:
Do you have to choose between kill the Spirit Beast for unique drop OR capture for crafting?

According to Chris, "They drop items when captured."
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
So low balls ... this video is cut from initial video presentation of the league ... just add the Chris voice and present it like is something new ... REALY ? wtf is rong with you guys ... nothig new in this vid... fck off ... do something original or do nothing ...
U can make unique items and corrupt items for 30 quality.

NICE!
While I really love the past league and think this looks awesome, it is kind of tricky to find enough time to explore the end game content if you are a casual player.

Every league becomes more or less the same for a casual player, spend 2-3 months on leveling up/gearing up to be ready to explore the real end game content. When you are getting to the right level, hope for maps to drop (in atlast at least), the league ends and you usually feel you did not explore any of the stuff you really wanted to try out.

It is a bit problematic when end game content is available through a grind type of approach and you have a limited time to achieve it.

For this reason, I will skip this league, I know I will not have enough time to do anything meaningful in this league and that is a bit sad.

I realize it is a really tricky balance to feed the hard core players with the next challenge and you are doing a great job with that, I just feel I am missing out. With that said, I don't expect you to adjust anything to us casuals in that sense, just saying that it becomes a bit pointless to play leauges and we all know normal is... well normal :-).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info