A soul of steel shatters, and a spinning shard joins the eternal dance.

"
sdrakkon wrote:
so its double the *meh* now?

meh.

^^ rofl
Why is this a Fated Unique, and not just a buff to the base item? :/ For Atziri's Mirror, at least there's technically a different use-case (reduced Duration can be preferable, ES can be detrimental (RF for example)). For this? Is the duo really OP at level 59 but balanced at 65? I don't get it.
EDIT: OH and the block/spell block based on Cursed status. Forgot that's a thing now. That's a huge reason to not upgrade, which is perfect for a high-level Fate Unique.

I like the change though! It's a stylin' sword.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 28, 2018, 11:37:18 AM
I like the overall idea and the dervish is stronger now so it's somewhat worth the trouble but I'd wish to hell and back it didn't require rampage, tried it and it just doesn't click for me.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Why is this a Fated Unique, and not just a buff to the base item? :/ For Atziri's Mirror, at least there's technically a different use-case (reduced Duration can be preferable, ES can be detrimental (RF for example)). For this? Is the duo really OP at level 59 but balanced at 65? I don't get it.
EDIT: OH and the block/spell block based on Cursed status. Forgot that's a thing now. That's a huge reason to not upgrade, which is perfect for a high-level Fate Unique.

I like the change though! It's a stylin' sword.

Does Wyrmsign and three fragility jewels give you 100% uptime on rampage? I tried them on an Ahn's Heritage raider and it seemed like it was.
You always have the Rampage stat active, but you are not constantly On (A) Rampage. You still need to build the counter.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
You always have the Rampage stat active, but you are not constantly On (A) Rampage. You still need to build the counter.

Would Dancing dervish always be out or would you need that first kill?
As the description states, the Dervish manifests On Rampage, not when you have Rampage (the Dancing Dervish also gives the Rampage stat, mind). As noted, "on Rampage" means you need to have the counter going; this takes 15 kills.
Thank you. I was having problems with that distinction.
That's alright :D Glad to have it cleared up then.
I do not understand the point of these constant attempts to strengthen something totally useless just to make it a little better but still useless garbage. With the current state of this game you can use this thing to clean certain maps, with really big persistence and determination of the player. Of course, except for those maps in which the boss is in a separate arena or has invulnerable phases so beloved by GGG. In summary, this item is junk for nobody. Maps can be cleaned much faster and more efficiently with less bizarre weapons, while boss fighting requires something more predictable and reliable. It's a pity that game developers focus on things that will be ignored by the majority of the community, instead of enhancing the uniques that could be really good with a little good will.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info