Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

I’m nearly 30 hours in with 5 level 8 characters and still no sword.
Dont give up it will drop.
Mother.

Fucking.

Shitty.

Grind.
One on each character?
Hmmm... good point. I haven't taken the time to play multiple classes to hear if the Sword dialogue is different for each of the 7 classes or is the same for all. Having different dialogue for each class would be a great way to forge a closer symbiosis between her and the wielder but wow... the extra time and cost to write and record 7 separate sets of dialogues I think would be cost prohibitive just for one unique. Does Charan or anyone know?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I remember You were kinda surprised by the amout of money for that when You mentioned that first bill from GGG came over.

I hope that was worth every penny.

Started the league this weekend, decided to do this farm while waiting in between load times of Monster Hunter.

Eventually got it 12 hours later, with the last 3 hours of dedicated rotating 3 characters. Played time when I saw Uber Hillock was 2 hours on my Duelist *don't roll duelist for this... takes forever to kill hillock by kiting his leap slam and hoping you click him*.

Just have Hope, and the only thing keeping me sane were podcasts, music, and discord with friends.

Stay sane exiles

Spoiler
Finally dropped after ~11 hours grinding on 4 chars.
I didn't start the league until a week or so after start, and I've only been able to play an hour or two each day. I generated 3 scions, and my first one dropped at level 6 1.5 hours into it. I said "pshh what nerf, let me get these other two scions to drop one too"... boy was I wrong. The first OG to drop isn't bad. But I'm about to stop grinding, I made a Dualist, just so I didn't have to stop and wait between the two Scions that were left. Both of them are past level 8, and the Dualist is very close to level 8. I started to think they made it very difficult for accounts with an OG already, because this is getting ridiculous. I came to see if ppl were getting more than one OG, and luckily they are. I may just finish out these last 3 toons with OG's and sell the worst three of the four, if I ever see them, just for currency to put into a build.

It's already been 11 days since league start and I have nothing to show for it except one OG, and it's entirely my fault, and the tease of the first OG that dropped so early lead me into a false sense of how quickly I would get more. I'm already 20ish hours into it. NEVER AGAIN. On the plus side, I have three or four already that got sent to standard, so if this league isn't all that interesting, I can go mess with them there. Those ones were easier to get, and I didn't even know there was a bug to exploit, as I got them in the last month or so after it was patched.

Here's the bastard that dropped pretty quick, not very good crit.

FYI these Wanderlust boots give 20% run speed. Superfast on a Scion with +9 passives with +3 shield.
Last edited by seouljah760 on Mar 11, 2018, 8:06:03 AM
Im still using those boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info