Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

I made 4 scions at 9 PM on launch day and got both swords that evening: First one at level 7.25 and second one at level 7.4.

I am still running my last 2 scions from time to time and they are close to level 8 but with no luck. I would sell them to finance my build since I don't have time to play as much as I would like to and progress is slow.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Last edited by Bone2flesh on Mar 8, 2018, 7:31:11 AM
This is the first thread i read in quite a while in PoE forums but here goes.
I think they made the grind longer because this sword is severely Niched, yes there are builds specifically for it, but then you'll be handicapping yourself into running the build everyone else is running, making price of similar itens sky rocket.

I think OG is more of a fun experience item, rather than a game breaking one. It's a talking sword damnit, like the original poster said, almost like a guest character, what other item has that in this game?

That said, i've been farming it for around a total of 7 hours accross 3 characters, and still haven't found it, but ill go on, just for the experience of the guest "ghost" voice by your side.
"
asghanrs wrote:
This is the first thread i read in quite a while in PoE forums but here goes.
I think they made the grind longer because this sword is severely Niched, yes there are builds specifically for it, but then you'll be handicapping yourself into running the build everyone else is running, making price of similar itens sky rocket.

I think OG is more of a fun experience item, rather than a game breaking one. It's a talking sword damnit, like the original poster said, almost like a guest character, what other item has that in this game?

That said, i've been farming it for around a total of 7 hours accross 3 characters, and still haven't found it, but ill go on, just for the experience of the guest "ghost" voice by your side.

Some of her (Charon's Sword) comments are interesting to hear her take on what has happened in Oriath since we were exiled to Wraeclast. Many comments are just so much filler. Still, it is nice to hear another guest commentator. Same as when I got a Jack, The Axe to drop in Legacy League, it's my only other talking weapon... well sort of.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
level 8.1 on 3x scions 4 hours played on each. had 4 at one point but ditched running 4 after I required a small afk every know and then.
got 12 uniques so far.
spent too much time and wont give up...
Well maby exept line of the Shadow on killing Oak rip off.
NO SURRENDER! I am already invested. Can't go back now.
Release the fear because I am Immortal!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Even that tells you something pretty significant.

After all, *how* would she know what the Shadow says to rip him off?

Let alone do it twice...

I would very much like to join in on this, but this nice piece of weaponery is still eluding me.

3 Scion at lvl 8 (75%,67% and 4%). Rolled another one which is almost lvl 6.

I'm almost at the point of giving up on this, not only the Oni farming but the whole game seeing how much of a butched up job the did on this league.

Shamefull...
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Many have farmed it and got it at some point when they were at a lower % of their lvl. I can take the grind a bit more, but Uber Hillock is beginning to feel like the end game boss for me.

Edit: I just dropped!!! Just couldn't believe it when i saw that the big monkey man was tougher to kill.

Death count:

Hillock: to many
Me: Zero.

Last edited by Katastruff on Mar 8, 2018, 7:56:05 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Even that tells you something pretty significant.

After all, *how* would she know what the Shadow says to rip him off?

Let alone do it twice...

I think You could make say Her something better. Because maby from Her point of view it sounds good but from point of view of player it sounds... like it sounds. I really enjoy Her texts but that one made my kinda dissapointed, because maby She would say something like that but obviously You as an writer did an "easy and lazy" thing.

Still very much like OG and very much enjoy Her, i have 3 of them hete and two in Standard but just sharing a perspective.

"
Katastruff wrote:

I'm almost at the point of giving up on this, not only the Oni farming but the whole game seeing how much of a butched up job the did on this league.

Shamefull...

As i can see You already found OG :) Hows the experience founding Her?
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 8, 2018, 8:57:00 PM
"
de99ial wrote:

"
Katastruff wrote:

Shamefull...

As i can see You already found OG :) Hows the experience founding Her?

It was not her as much as finally getting that uber wussy out from hiding. I had about 20 hrs of frustration that was waiting to unleash on him. Its a pretty epic fight for a starter zone but he died none the less and THAT was the satisfying part.

I hate RNGezus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info