Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Just had my second one drop. 9 hours 26 minutes.

Lvl 8 Scion.

Shitty roll though.

36 hours 11 minutes 24 seconds.
Last edited by AwesomeGrunt on Mar 11, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Same regardless. You may not have noticed but right now the sword has more dialogue than any other character in the game, *by a mile*. And that was me being relatively sparse.

'but wow' indeed. I've only told a few people how much the voice acting cost me, but it's more than you think.

Oh come now, Charan. You're known to be a paragon of brevity. /Sarcasm off/

for science:

got my first Oni.

4xscions w/ m.s. boots and passives

all at level 8.11

13.3 combined /played.

guys - if you are attempting this, and you havent got to level 7 yet, please quit while you haven't sunk too much time into this. It is 100% not worth it.
Just got my first Oni - 85% crit

3 scions, almost 2 hours on each, lvl ~7.2. I am lucky.
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
It is essential that you keep killing trash on the way to Hillock to 8.
First Oni dropped shortly after all 4 scions reached 8.
Second Oni dropped no more than 40 runs after that.
Might do another 1h run later will give updates.

I almost quit before reaching 8. I ran straight to Hillock before 8 for about 200+ run. I really feel from the comments I read and what happened in my case that lvl 8 is essential.

Good luck!
"
It is essential that you keep killing trash on the way to Hillock to 8.
First Oni dropped shortly after all 4 scions reached 8.
Second Oni dropped no more than 40 runs after that.
Might do another 1h run later will give updates.

I almost quit before reaching 8. I ran straight to Hillock before 8 for about 200+ run. I really feel from the comments I read and what happened in my case that lvl 8 is essential.

Good luck!

Nonsense, level 8 is not necessary. In fact, killing every mob from level 7-8 slows you down. It's about RNG, you want to make as many runs as fast as possible. More runs = more chances to spawn Uber Hillock. I had this drop last night.

Level 7(30%) Ranger. My other characters are the same level, (with the exception of a level 5 Marauder that I quit running).

I am in SSF, and thought this sounded fun. I am getting bored of my initial build, and this seemed like a decent alternative to the tabula I already farmed, and would free up my chest slot.

I am 9 hours in, 2 days so far... and bored out of my mind, and seemingly no closer to it then I was 3 days ago.

I dont think I will ever bother doing this agin.... SSF or not.
its such a mind numbingly boring thing to do.
Still have a way to go it seems. I'm between 7.4 and 7.6 on 4 characters. Nothing yet, but I have a character in maps so at least I can change it up if I get too squirrely running the strand.
Second Oni dropped. I was going to say 'finally' but it seems some people have had worse RNG than me.

Running 4 scions, first dropped at level 7.05, 1:43 played.

Running the remaining 3 scions, second dropped at 4:35, level 8. Nearly 16 hours in total.

The remaining 2 hunters are also level 8 but I'm done camping. They will get a run in at the beginning and end of each play session.

Level 1-6, 50ish minutes, 7 at about 1:35, 8 at 4:30.

Other uniques dropped:

Last edited by Saevan on Mar 12, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
To all numbed on the edge of crazyness - mute game music, lower sounds leave dialogue and filter sounds and go with stand ups comedy in background.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info