3.10 - Uniting Wraeclast - Duo Builds

"
Warein wrote:
This looks Awesome. Do you expect a lot of changes in the build into the Incursion league?

Depending on the patch notes and skill changes we will definitely be re-planning some of the builds we haven't run yet. Specifically Fire and Ice and the Bow Trappers are definitely going to change from the current plan.

The ones that we did in 3.2 will remain basically the same unless there are a bunch of unexpected changes. Nothing I've seen so far will affect them a lot.
IGN: Dmillz
Awesome! I hope it's not abandoned? Is there a newer thread around?
Not abandoned, just put on hold for Incursion since my duo partner has been insanely busy IRL so we haven't had time to make guides. We do intend on doing more in the future.
Do you plan to revisit this, or know of anywhere there is inspiration for duo builds? I play a bit casually with a buddy, so would be nice to have some inspiration for different kind of possibilities.
"
NeyNey wrote:
Do you plan to revisit this, or know of anywhere there is inspiration for duo builds? I play a bit casually with a buddy, so would be nice to have some inspiration for different kind of possibilities.

Sorry man, basically everyone I played with hasn't played the last couple leagues :( so no plans right now to revisit this.
Dang! I was hoping you were still updating this but I totally understand. Your page and recommendations are plugged quite often when searching for "Duo" builds.
This is a great idea. I am really looking forward to your posting more information.
Bump
Pis farme ta yeul.
IT'S HAPPENING.

The boys are BACK. We haven't decided what to run yet but we're spending the next couple days coming up with a phresh kick-ass new duo build. Will update when I have more info!
Last edited by Dmillz on Jan 6, 2020, 12:31:16 AM
We decided on a Poison Party v2 to start. We wanted something that was not Miner or Summoner and it was the first thing that came to mind. Lots of good strong synergy.
Last edited by Dmillz on Mar 4, 2020, 6:24:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info