[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

First of all thanks for the guide, enjoying the Consecrated Path version so far.

I'm about to hit uber lab but stay confused about the ascendancy trait "Ngamahu, Flame's Advance" (50% fire to phys conv) - Consecrated Path itself converts 50% and I carry Ngamahu's Flame with another 50% conversion, making it 100% already?

Also, when I still played the Cyclone version, I could see the "every 10 seconds, gain ..." when hovering above Cyclone, but I cannot see any changes in damage numbers when I hover over Consecrated Path: Should we drop the "Ngamahu, Flames Advance" trait when playing Con?

Thx
excuse, i have a question, in the PoB i copied a week ago you are using Anger.

But now show in the gem set up: herald of ash, blood and sand, and Blasphemy+flammability.

So you are not using anger in 3.7??

Thx
~
Last edited by docdocdocdoc on Oct 8, 2021, 11:01:31 PM
Ok... I'm going to try to maintain my composure here...
RUFNSERIOUS?!?!?!?!
This is the sickest shit I have ever had the pleasure to witness!!!
I put that ax on at 55 and had at least a 500% increase in damage!!!
Grabbed the leech nodes with the bonus skills I picked up and my GOD!!!!!
I'm INSANE!!!!
I thought my soulrend witch was awesome... can't even remember her name!
I can't wait to ascend with this shit!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Enterich wrote:
Im not the expertin dodging stuff :(

Played the slayer variant on betrayal 3.5 , i died quite fast on several t11 map bosses. With 6,5k hp and vaal pact.

Is the jugg tree damage atleast somethat compareable with the chief tree? Maybe ill try it, sounds better in terms of survivibility.

You can run Enfeeble with Blasphemy if you need more toughness. :)

"
Anoregon wrote:
I was able to bum a few regrets off a buddy last night to finish my respec, as well as getting a Tabula from a prophecy, and I immediately liked this build more than the tec slam build I had been playing. It is fun to be a fiery tornado throwing little lava balls all around. I have a lot of work to do on gear now that I have the basics (the axe, 75 all resists, and running RT since my accuracy is poop) so I am looking forward to my continued trek through the atlas and gearing up.

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

"
roboqrt wrote:
First of all thanks for the guide, enjoying the Consecrated Path version so far.

I'm about to hit uber lab but stay confused about the ascendancy trait "Ngamahu, Flame's Advance" (50% fire to phys conv) - Consecrated Path itself converts 50% and I carry Ngamahu's Flame with another 50% conversion, making it 100% already?

Also, when I still played the Cyclone version, I could see the "every 10 seconds, gain ..." when hovering above Cyclone, but I cannot see any changes in damage numbers when I hover over Consecrated Path: Should we drop the "Ngamahu, Flames Advance" trait when playing Con?

Thx

Though Consecrated Path don't benefit from the conversion, it should still benefit from the 100% as extra fire.

I have not check if what you reported is happening but if it is, you can consider filing a bug report to GGG.

"
AZEACEAXE wrote:
excuse, i have a question, in the PoB i copied a week ago you are using Anger.

But now show in the gem set up: herald of ash, blood and sand, and Blasphemy+flammability.

So you are not using anger in 3.7??

Thx

I have to admit. I was lazy in keeping POB updated. The gems setup in the guide is most up-to-date so you can follow that.

Anger is only useful if you have Watcher's Eye to accompany it.

"
docdocdocdoc wrote:
I'm doing my own thing with chieftain ngahamu cyclone but was hoping to get some advice in this thread. Namely, I'm wondering if the molten burst procs count as "using a fire skill" and would thus give you permanent endu charges if you have Tawhoa. I see you've not taken it, so I suspect that it probably DOES NOT work with the molten burst procs but I was hoping to find someone who can confirm this.

If so I would consider having an unlinked conc path to leap into packs with and tap bosses (the consecrated ground would synergize well with the chieftain and endu charge life regen as well!) but the odds being only 35% concerns me - the RNG would get obnoxious at times.

"
roboqrt wrote:
when I still played the Cyclone version, I could see the "every 10 seconds, gain ..." when hovering above Cyclone, but I cannot see any changes in damage numbers when I hover over Consecrated Path: Should we drop the "Ngamahu, Flames Advance" trait when playing Con?

Thx
the patch they pushed out today broke the cycling buff on ngahamu :(

should be patched pretty quickly though

The balls should not proc endurance charges because it is a trigger skill.

And yes, you can use Consecrated Path to proc the charges and then Cyclone. This combo should be fine.

You can also consider linking Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to Leap Slam. The first hit will always stun the mob.

I was using Chain Hook to ram myself into the pack, pretty fun to use. If only it can be auto cast...

Btw, thank you for confirming the Ngamahu's Flame Advance bug. Hope GGG fix it real soon. :)

P.S. It appears that Infused Channeling bug has been fixed.
~
Last edited by docdocdocdoc on Oct 8, 2021, 11:01:51 PM
I'm pretty noob.

How about daresso salute? 60% increased melee damage seems good, right?
So, im with the chieftain cyclone RT tree, in what point can i migrate to the EO tree? i need some specific item? thanks.
"
Evoluxion wrote:
So, im with the chieftain cyclone RT tree, in what point can i migrate to the EO tree? i need some specific item? thanks.

I'd say with the gear you have, you can transition already - I'd look out to maybe put some more accuracy in your items though (possibly on the amu & rings)

The crit % for cyclone doesn't actually need to be that high at all, as with all the attacks landing, keeping EO up isn't really a problem at all.
"
magnarmalok wrote:
"
Evoluxion wrote:

I'd say with the gear you have, you can transition already - I'd look out to maybe put some more accuracy in your items though (possibly on the amu & rings)

The crit % for cyclone doesn't actually need to be that high at all, as with all the attacks landing, keeping EO up isn't really a problem at all.

Thank you for your answer, i was seeing in path of building the difference in DPS between EO y ST and it is the same, can you enlight me please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info