[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Teerick wrote:
Spoiler

Looking for help regarding my next upgrade. I realize I can eek a little more damage out of my flask setup, but I prefer an emergency life flask and the added defense the basalt gives me.

Blood magic basically acts as a mana pot so I can smash things when out of mana to regen, also allows me to move around the map as much as I'd like.

CWDT + Golem because I'm lazy.

Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will be good damage upgrade. 1 abyssal socket is fine too if you can't afford 2 sockets.

Wise Oak and Taste of Hate flasks will be another big upgrade for you. However, you will need to ensure your overcap fire resist is highest if you use both flasks in your setup.

Watcher's Eye with Gain # physical damage as extra fire damage when affected by Anger will be another DPS upgrade for you.

"
bukkiit wrote:
Hey all! I've been playing this build for 2 or three leagues now. I have a couple ex and I'm wondering which direction I should be going now. I just respecc'd to Elemental Overload last night so some of my gear MAY not be optimal yet, but what do you think the next upgrades should be?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/NMegTXum

Look forward to any feedback!

I see that you are using Wise Oak with Taste of Hate. You will need a Ruby flask to so that your overcap fire resist is highest. This is because Taste of Hate + Wise Oak gives you + 85% cold resist. Without a Ruby flask, your overcap cold resist will be highest and you won't benefit from Wise Oak's fire penetration.

On gears, Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will give you good damage buff.

Your chance to hit is currently at 86%. You will want to get that to 90%, which will require approximately 900 accuracy on gears or jewels.

A rare Elder amulet with extra fire damage from physical will give you more damage than Impresence. It can also provide you the much needed accuracy you need for EO.

Watcher's Eye with Gain # physical damage as extra fire damage when affected by Anger will be another DPS upgrade for you.

"
Malbini wrote:
done with the league, vaaled all my gear for fun (at least were it makes sense).changed the tree a bit to fit inspired learning jewel, which is very useful for maps and delves. if you are interest go take a look:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters

Nice gears you have over there. Pretty much just need that Watcher's Eye to spice it up. :)

"
jtovak11 wrote:
played in delve. heaps of fun :) only selling my gear cause i overplayed a bit and im kinda burnt out lol. if nothing sells tho, il just keep playing in standard :P thanks for the keks builds!!

You can play other builds if you get a little burnt out. Or set a goal (e.g. getting 24 challenges). It helps in motivating you to push a little further. :)
Hey bro, can your build make uber lab in league start quietly?
Would Mokou's Embrace Ruby Ring be ok to use with this build?
Hmm, I have problem with bosses on maps. Often i clear map easily, but in the arena boss kill me on one hit. I don't know what change in my build to solve this.

https://pastebin.com/6RMBRVZX
Last edited by Pablo134 on Nov 14, 2018, 6:04:31 PM
I want to do this with jugg for more tankiness and regen instead of leech.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Hi is this build viable in hardcore?
no luck for me, all my chrom used and i have a Ngamahu axe with RRRGGB...
:(

which support gem should i use ?
Last edited by DarkManda on Nov 17, 2018, 3:53:14 AM
got corrupted Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets + 1 blue, 1 white unlinked. anything useful? i understand the gloves are basically god tier but it doesnt seem to be much use for me with this build. any help? thanks in advance!

"
berak5 wrote:
Hey bro, can your build make uber lab in league start quietly?

This build can definitely farm Uber lab at the start of the league. :)

"
ripcurrent99 wrote:
Would Mokou's Embrace Ruby Ring be ok to use with this build?

Not really. The Taming will be a better ring instead.

"
Pablo134 wrote:
Hmm, I have problem with bosses on maps. Often i clear map easily, but in the arena boss kill me on one hit. I don't know what change in my build to solve this.

https://pastebin.com/6RMBRVZX

Aim for 6000 life by level 90. Your life pool is really low at your current level.

You shouldn't need Spirit Void. Those 2 points can be invested in life % nodes.

Complete the life wheel at Constitution. That will give you a lot of life.

2 abyssal Tombfist will give you more damage and more life.

Life roll on the belt is rather low. Look into upgrading that.

Instead of Impresence, a rare elder amulet with extra damage will give you more dps.

You can also fossil craft a rare helm with Scorched + Pristine fossils.

Consider running Blasphemy + Enfeeble for leveling. You will still have enough damage to beat Shaper.

"
Aevykin wrote:
I want to do this with jugg for more tankiness and regen instead of leech.

You can definitely do that. Skill tree will be the same.

For Jugg, you will want to use EO skill tree. Ascendancy points will go into:
"
Undeniable + Unstoppable + Unflinching + Unrelenting

"
trititri24 wrote:
Hi is this build viable in hardcore?

It can do HC but you will need to pick the Uber lab skill tree. Run Blasphemy + Enfeeble and focus on defense over offence nodes.

"
DarkManda wrote:
no luck for me, all my chrom used and i have a Ngamahu axe with RRRGGB...
:(

which support gem should i use ?

Added Fire for the 3rd red but I would suggest you to keep rolling till you get 2R2B2G.

"
urbanguru42 wrote:
got corrupted Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets + 1 blue, 1 white unlinked. anything useful? i understand the gloves are basically god tier but it doesnt seem to be much use for me with this build. any help? thanks in advance!

Tombfist requires a murderous abyssal jewel and it is pretty much BIS for all attack builds. Intimidate gives 10% more damage which is too huge to ignore.

You can use Vorici level 8 to link the 2 sockets up.
Thanks for this build! I've been enjoying it for a few weeks. I started this build, swapped to molten strike, then swapped back to cyclone recently. I feel like I have decent gear, but I'm super slow and have very low damage compared to the POB character linked in the guide. I was hoping for some help in sorting out my low damage.

I also feel super squishy compared to molten strike. I know part of that is jugg vs chieftain, but I feel that I shouldn't die as often as I do.

https://pastebin.com/KTakXAsL

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info