[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Gonna try and squeeze War Banner into this build for 3.5.
"
Kellichu wrote:
Would daresso's defiance be a good chest piece for this? Some life leech and onslaught has been buffed on it.

"Daresso's Defiance now grants Onslaught for 5 (up from 2) seconds per Endurance Charge when hit, and 60-90 (up from 40-60) Life. Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb. New versions also grant 60-100% increased Onslaught effect."

Maybe too much of a damage reduction though.

It should work pretty well. Only downside will be the chest piece competing with CWDT + Immortal Call for the charges. You probably want to drop Immortal Call if you use the buffed version of Daresso's Defiance.

"
jhahn812 wrote:
Would speccing into Avatar of Fire as a Jugg and wearing an Abyssus potentially be better?

The damage is lower with that switch and not necessary tankier because of Abyssus.

You will need Xoph's Blood for this to do slightly more damage than Chieftain.

Instead, I would recommend you to run Xoph's Blood instead of Abyssus if you want to play as Jugg. You will be tankier and still do similar damage.

Ascendancy will be:
"
Unflinching + Unrelenting + Unstoppable + Undeniable

Here is a level 100 skill tree for Juggernaut.

"
Enterich wrote:
Hi! First thanks for the guide ^^ I got one question:

how tanky/forgiving for mistakes like not dodging stuff is this build?
maybe compared to RF/MS

If you go Uber lab skill tree and run Enfeeble curse, you will be pretty tanky. Attacks from certain bosses will still hurt but generally should be fine.

If you want to be really tanky, you can play Elemental Overload skill tree and instead of Chieftain, pick Juggernaut for ascendancy. Check out my reply just above for skill tree.

NOTE: You will need Xoph's Blood to reach damage level of Chieftain if you go Juggernaut.

"
Mythiasis wrote:
Gonna try and squeeze War Banner into this build for 3.5.

War Banner will be a nice fit for the build. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
If you go Uber lab skill tree and run Enfeeble curse, you will be pretty tanky. Attacks from certain bosses will still hurt but generally should be fine.

If you want to be really tanky, you can play Elemental Overload skill tree and instead of Chieftain, pick Juggernaut for ascendancy. Check out my reply just above for skill tree.

NOTE: You will need Xoph's Blood to reach damage level of Chieftain if you go Juggernaut.

Thanks for the answer!

Im considering using your normal chieftain build until i have enough currency to buy xophs blood and respec orbs, shouldnt be a big deal with the rest of the gear i think?

So the build is working well without dieing to much in higher content even when i dont pay 100% attention to all monster attacks?
Hey,I'm an inexperienced and returning player. I have played the game abit back in few years ago and want it to give this game an another try.

I got few questions regarding ur build if u dont mind to answer,

Which version is best for inexperienced player like myself? I saw ur have Scion,Duelist and Marauder Version?

it might be sound bit noobish but whats the difference between Vaal and None Vaal Build tree?

"
Enterich wrote:

Thanks for the answer!

Im considering using your normal chieftain build until i have enough currency to buy xophs blood and respec orbs, shouldnt be a big deal with the rest of the gear i think?

So the build is working well without dieing to much in higher content even when i dont pay 100% attention to all monster attacks?

Knowing what map mods to avoid will definitely help in reducing the unnecessary deaths.

Porcupines can be deadly but there are ways to get around it.

E.g. equipping

"
cakarott wrote:
Hey,I'm an inexperienced and returning player. I have played the game abit back in few years ago and want it to give this game an another try.

I got few questions regarding ur build if u dont mind to answer,

Which version is best for inexperienced player like myself? I saw ur have Scion,Duelist and Marauder Version?

it might be sound bit noobish but whats the difference between Vaal and None Vaal Build tree?

For returning player, I recommend you to go Chieftain because it is the cheapest to gear up.

Vaal Pact trees provide better healing when you are in combat at the expense of life regen.

Non-Vaal Pact has 50% slower heal rate than Vaal Pact but you retain life regen.
thx for reply. final question would u recommend Chieftain build for 3.5 as a league starter?
Question about this build as I plan on running it second season in a row but with Consecrated path, I was curious with all the buffs to crafted items what would be needed on an axe/duel wielding weapons to be able to replace Ngamahu / be better damage if at all possible? Also wanted to ask if consecrated path is better single target then cyclone? I did struggle end game towards the end game with cyclone usually when I had maps with vuln on it but I was dying a lot to bosses.
Last edited by HeeroMaki on Dec 6, 2018, 4:56:33 PM
"
cakarott wrote:
thx for reply. final question would u recommend Chieftain build for 3.5 as a league starter?

Yes. Why not? :)

"
HeeroMaki wrote:
Question about this build as I plan on running it second season in a row but with Consecrated path, I was curious with all the buffs to crafted items what would be needed on an axe/duel wielding weapons to be able to replace Ngamahu / be better damage if at all possible? Also wanted to ask if consecrated path is better single target then cyclone? I did struggle end game towards the end game with cyclone usually when I had maps with vuln on it but I was dying a lot to bosses.

If you are going for dual wielding, I would recommend a high flat physical Elder siege axe with Soul Taker.

Personally, I feel Cyclone does more single target damage than Consecrated Path. Especially when you stack attack speed.

Some bosses do crazy single target damage and knowing their mechanics will help greatly. I would recommend running Enfeeble when you are leveling your character.

Also, anti-curse flask is pretty much a must have for cursed maps.
Would herald of ash be any good in this build?
Last edited by TheDarkSin on Dec 7, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
"
TheDarkSin wrote:
Would herald of ash be any good in this build?

... This :D

Sorry I had to.

Dear TheDarkSkin. Of course. Read build guide. In gems Setup, section Helm / Gloves / Boots.

Kind regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info