[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hello, I am new to PoE I am following this build and love it so much. Keep it up! I am curious what is your opinion to best corrupt anything? Body armor, weapon, gem, and etc?

One more thing, for those recommend rare. I don’t understand cuz there is many mods that you can’t find. Are you balance between those mods? Or must have all mods? And from what your prefer like glove titan instead what you have. Why is that different? I am sorry for noob. I am learning through with ring, boot, amulet, glove, and etc. like this

“Gloves - Titan Gauntlets Preferred
"
At least 75 life (can roll over 100 life in patch 3.0)
At least 10% Attack Speed
At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped)
Intelligence (optional. if you need it to equip gears)

Belt - Stygian (preferred), Rustic or Vanguard Belt
"
At least 75 life
At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist
At least 20% Elemental Damage With Attacks
At least 300 armor (optional but highly recommended)

Amulet - Onyx or Turquoise (Elder preferred)
"
At least 40 life (60+ preferred, prefix)
Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage (Elder prefix ilvl 75)
#% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life (Elder prefix ilvl 68)
+% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate (Elder prefix ilvl 68)
#% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (prefix)
Flat physical damage (prefix)

#% increased Attack Speed (Elder suffix ilvl 82)
At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped, suffix)
200+ to Accuracy Rating (suffix)
#% increased Critical Strike Chance (suffix)

Rings - Opal or Steel Rings Preferred
"
200+ to Accuracy Rating (highly recommended)
At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped)
At least 20% Fire damage (optional, can be crafted using Essence of Anger)
At least 20% Elemental Damage With Attacks (optional but highly recommended)
Flat physical damage roll (optional but recommended)

Boots - Titan Greaves Preferred
"
At least 15% movement
#% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill (elder prefix, recommended)
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Fortify (elder prefix)”
Last edited by Deadhrognir on Jun 28, 2018, 4:10:13 PM
I dont understand how u get endurance charge without jewel or Tawhoa Forest's strenght. With the Elemental Overload Version we dont have both so im a bit lost.

On ur marauder build, u dont have jewel/boots or tawhoa forest for endurance charge but u keep imortall call, why ?
Last edited by vosgrossesdaronnes on Jun 28, 2018, 1:57:47 PM
"
Deadhrognir wrote:
Hello, I am new to PoE I am following this build and love it so much. Keep it up! I am curious what is your opinion to best corrupt anything? Body armor, weapon, gem, and etc?

One more thing, for those recommend rare. I don’t understand cuz there is many mods that you can’t find. Are you balance between those mods? Or must have all mods? And from what your prefer like glove titan instead what you have. Why is that different? I am sorry for noob. I am learning through with ring, boot, amulet, glove, and etc. like this

Spoiler
“Gloves - Titan Gauntlets Preferred
"
At least 10% Attack Speed
Intelligence (optional. if you need it to equip gears)

Belt - Stygian (preferred), Rustic or Vanguard Belt
"
At least 75 life
At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist
At least 20% Elemental Damage With Attacks
At least 300 armor (optional but highly recommended)

Amulet - Onyx or Turquoise (Elder preferred)
"
Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage (Elder prefix ilvl 75)
#% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life (Elder prefix ilvl 68)
+% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate (Elder prefix ilvl 68)
#% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (prefix)
Flat physical damage (prefix)

#% increased Attack Speed (Elder suffix ilvl 82)
At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped, suffix)
200+ to Accuracy Rating (suffix)
#% increased Critical Strike Chance (suffix)

Rings - Opal or Steel Rings Preferred
"
200+ to Accuracy Rating (highly recommended)
At least 20% Fire damage (optional, can be crafted using Essence of Anger)
At least 20% Elemental Damage With Attacks (optional but highly recommended)
Flat physical damage roll (optional but recommended)

Boots - Titan Greaves Preferred
"
At least 15% movement
#% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill (elder prefix, recommended)
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Fortify (elder prefix)”

For temple corruption:

Gloves:
- Curse on Hit (Enfeeble / Elemental Weakness)
- (4–6)% increased maximum Life
- +1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges
- Attacks have +(0.5–0.8)% to Critical Strike Chance (Elemental Overload only)

Chest:
- +1 to Level of Socketed Gems
- +2 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems
- (40–50)% increased Damage
- +1% to all maximum Resistances

Helm:
- 0.5% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life
- (1.6–2)% of Life Regenerated per second (non Vaal Pact)
- Socketed Skill Gems get a 90% Mana Multiplier

Boots:
- +(139–322) Armour while stationary
- (4–6)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
- (4–6)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
- (6–10)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while moving
- (6–10)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while moving
- (8–10)% increased Attack Speed
- +1 to Maximum Endurance Charges
- (8–10)% increased Movement Speed

Ngamahu:
- +(1–2) to Weapon range
- Adds (8–9) to (11–13) Physical Damage
- (5–7)% increased Attack Speed
- (16–20)% increased Physical Damage
- (25–30)% increased Area of Effect

Stats listed in Recommended rares are preferred rolls on various slot. You will prioritise life roll and mix/match to your needs to ensure your resistance is at least capped at 75%.

Sample stygian belt roll:

"
I dont understand how u get endurance charge without jewel or Tawhoa Forest's strenght. With the Elemental Overload Version we dont have both so im a bit lost.

On ur marauder build, u dont have jewel/boots or tawhoa forest for endurance charge but u keep imortall call, why ?

I don't bother with endurance charges on my EO character. CWDT + Immortal Call will still proc even if you do not have any charges at all. The charges will basically increase the duration of Immortal Call and for it to be good, you will want at least 6 charges.

Besides Tawhoa, Red Dream jewel, you can also use Shaper amulet, or Enduring Cry gem to gain endurance charges.
"
I don't bother with endurance charges on my EO character. CWDT + Immortal Call will still proc even if you do not have any charges at all. The charges will basically increase the duration of Immortal Call and for it to be good, you will want at least 6 charges.

Besides Tawhoa, Red Dream jewel, you can also use Shaper amulet, or Enduring Cry gem to gain endurance charges.

Humm ok !. Thanks for ur amazing works kira
My understanding is that Resolute technique is the cheapest to build and can farm uber lab all day. But my question is, can it also kill/farm shaper? I'm deciding which build/path to go.
I played a very similar build by Kira in Harbinger and it could kill shaper very reliably

Question is, is this build even stronger and can it do uber Elder? If yes, what is required? has someone done him with this build?
"
My understanding is that Resolute technique is the cheapest to build and can farm uber lab all day. But my question is, can it also kill/farm shaper? I'm deciding which build/path to go.

Yes. Uber Lab skill tree is capable of killing Shaper. :)

"
Fitchner wrote:
I played a very similar build by Kira in Harbinger and it could kill shaper very reliably

Question is, is this build even stronger and can it do uber Elder? If yes, what is required? has someone done him with this build?

One of the players who used Elemental Overload skill tree has beaten Uber Elder in Bestiary league.
Hey Kira, have been following this build for a little over a week now for IHC and I'm really enjoying it! For Hardcore players, do you still recommend running Ryslatha for pantheon? I feel like Ralakesh or Shakari might be more suitable to my hardcore build just because I'm not seeing a huge impact from the flask recovery and life recovery at low life from flasks. Obviously firing squads in incursions and temples sometimes gives me a big scare if I can't reach them quick enough before taking their damage, and of course reduced chaos damage/caustic cloud damage/poison immunity or less damage over time/bleed damage and immunity to blind and maim are pretty big defensive buffs. What are your thoughts on these?

Also, if I am able to craft/obtain a ring with either Herald of Ash or Anger skill without sacrificing resists/life, is this worth the investment so that I am able to run herald/flammability/anger all at once? I don't have elemental weakness tombfists yet, however I've seen a few of these rings around my price range but didn't know if I'd be sacrificing too many damage stats by using one of these instead of a ring with elemental damage etc. Thanks for your work on the build!
Hi i have mana issue du u have an solution for me ?
Hi i have mana issue du u have an solution for me ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info