[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
blu3fireball wrote:
Thanks Kira - and yeah I forgot dual curse with blasphemy requires additional mana reserved.

I got a pretty nice unset ring yesterday, do you have any recos on an extra gem? Maybe a vaal skill?

Also while I'm at it - any idea on where to go with my gear? I have a couple ex left, but upgrades are getting expensive and not sure where to go. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blu3fireball/characters

Your character profile is hidden.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
blu3fireball wrote:
Thanks Kira - and yeah I forgot dual curse with blasphemy requires additional mana reserved.

I got a pretty nice unset ring yesterday, do you have any recos on an extra gem? Maybe a vaal skill?

Also while I'm at it - any idea on where to go with my gear? I have a couple ex left, but upgrades are getting expensive and not sure where to go. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blu3fireball/characters

Your character profile is hidden.

Fixed
First off, great build kira1414! I had been looking for a "whirlwind barb" build and this did it for me perfectly!

It was a PITA to get to level 55 but once i reached it, it was smooth sailing until level 6X when i could get all the gear on.

Impresence with the right aura mod is near impossible to find and even when i did, it was priced way out of my reach but i got one with frostbite as the mod anywyas and the build worked pretty much okay with 2 auras stacked (Anger and Herald of the Ash).

I am not exactly sure, but my Chieftain's map clearing time seem to be faster then my Arc Trapper. O_O

Thanks again kira1414!
"
blu3fireball wrote:

Fixed

Things you can look into upgrading:

• Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets

• Elder/Shaper rare amulet with gain #% physical as extra elemental

• Atziri's Promise flask

• Taste of Hate flask

• Lion's Roar for end game boss

• Watcher's Eye with gain #% physical as extra fire when affected by Anger

On top of that, prioritize life rolls on your jewels over damage.

"
Dezzo79 wrote:
First off, great build kira1414! I had been looking for a "whirlwind barb" build and this did it for me perfectly!

It was a PITA to get to level 55 but once i reached it, it was smooth sailing until level 6X when i could get all the gear on.

Impresence with the right aura mod is near impossible to find and even when i did, it was priced way out of my reach but i got one with frostbite as the mod anywyas and the build worked pretty much okay with 2 auras stacked (Anger and Herald of the Ash).

I am not exactly sure, but my Chieftain's map clearing time seem to be faster then my Arc Trapper. O_O

Thanks again kira1414!

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

Yes. Leveling to 55 can be PITA. Molten Strike is a great skill for speed leveling.

In fact, Elder/Shaper rare amulet with gain #% physical as extra element will beat Impresence with Flammability. Check out the recommended gears section for reference.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
blu3fireball wrote:

Fixed

Things you can look into upgrading:

• Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets

• Elder/Shaper rare amulet with gain #% physical as extra elemental

• Atziri's Promise flask

• Taste of Hate flask

• Lion's Roar for end game boss

• Watcher's Eye with gain #% physical as extra fire when affected by Anger

On top of that, prioritize life rolls on your jewels over damage.

Thanks Kira - appreciate the help!

Tombfist with 2 sockets - I do have an unset so I can put blood rage there. Next gem to drop is lightning golem, culling strike, or increased duration?

And yeah I have a Lion's roar but rarely use it, was looking to get a taste of hate also.
Last edited by blu3fireball on Jun 22, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
Gem suggestions for a 3b 2g 1r bronns? Or is my damage going to be too gimped with that setup compared to other colors? Getting tired of chroming. Im doing non EO non VP.

EDIT: NM ended up buying one that was already 2r 2b 2g
Last edited by Noburu on Jun 23, 2018, 6:16:11 AM
"
blu3fireball wrote:

Thanks Kira - appreciate the help!

Tombfist with 2 sockets - I do have an unset so I can put blood rage there. Next gem to drop is lightning golem, culling strike, or increased duration?

And yeah I have a Lion's roar but rarely use it, was looking to get a taste of hate also.

Culling Strike is very useful so definitely have that linked to Ancestral Warchief. You can drop Increased Duration.

"
Noburu wrote:
Gem suggestions for a 3b 2g 1r bronns? Or is my damage going to be too gimped with that setup compared to other colors? Getting tired of chroming. Im doing non EO non VP.

EDIT: NM ended up buying one that was already 2r 2b 2g

If you are going to attempt coloring again, try 2R1B using Vorici bench. I find that to have the highest chance to obtain 3R2B1G, or even 2R3B1G.
This is my first character in PoE. I am very satisfied with the build and the extensive guide. I feel like I'm getting to the point where upgrades are expensive and wanted to see if I made any glaring mistakes or what to prioritize next.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nocturnalg/characters
"
This is my first character in PoE. I am very satisfied with the build and the extensive guide. I feel like I'm getting to the point where upgrades are expensive and wanted to see if I made any glaring mistakes or what to prioritize next.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nocturnalg/characters

Slots you can consider for upgrade:

• Bronn / Loreweave for chest

• Tombfist (2 abyssal preferred, 1 is fine)

• 20/20 gems

• Prioritise life rolls on your jewels over damage

• Temple corruption on gloves / Ngamahu (good luck on that :)
Thanks for all kira !. For build with "accuracy rating" its only required if we dont take resolute technique no ?. Last question, how we get endurance charge (its with slaughter only ?).

Sry if my question are dumb but im new in the game and im french
Last edited by vosgrossesdaronnes on Jun 24, 2018, 8:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info