[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"

Hi i have mana issue du u have an solution for me ?

Maybe take mana leech on ur tree Or item (like ring) with "-# Total mana cost skills"
Last edited by vosgrossesdaronnes on Jul 1, 2018, 9:21:19 PM
Here i have a big quetion. After some try and search one thing disturb me with ascendary.

U say in offensive to take "Tukohama, War's Herald". And "Ramako, Sun's Light" for defensive and budget friendly. IM maybe wrong at 90% but i think "Ramako, Sun's Light" its better for dps.

1- With "Ramako, Sun's Light" u will inevitably take "Tawhoa, Forest's Strength" and that give u 6% increased fire damage per endurance charge.

2- With the 100% fire resi u can remplace fire resi stats by an other one (offensive for me).
Like on a belt with the (8-14)% increased Attack speed during any flask Effect(Elder suffix).

3- "Tukohama, War's Herald" buff only totem, and personally, i use it only vs boss.

4- Endurance charge will give more resi (and damage from Tawhoa, Forest's Strength) and that will increas the duration of imortal call.

Otherwise im maybe totaly wrong because we need "Tukohama, War's Herald" for boss ?
Sorry for my bad english.

"
Here i have a big quetion. After some try and search one thing disturb me with ascendary.

U say in offensive to take "Tukohama, War's Herald". And "Ramako, Sun's Light" for defensive and budget friendly. IM maybe wrong at 90% but i think "Ramako, Sun's Light" its better for dps.

1- With "Ramako, Sun's Light" u will inevitably take "Tawhoa, Forest's Strength" and that give u 6% increased fire damage per endurance charge.

2- With the 100% fire resi u can remplace fire resi stats by an other one (offensive for me).
Like on a belt with the (8-14)% increased Attack speed during any flask Effect(Elder suffix).

3- "Tukohama, War's Herald" buff only totem, and personally, i use it only vs boss.

4- Endurance charge will give more resi (and damage from Tawhoa, Forest's Strength) and that will increas the duration of imortal call.

Otherwise im maybe totaly wrong because we need "Tukohama, War's Herald" for boss ?
Sorry for my bad english.

The totem ascendancy is higher damage but requires you to use the totem. Both ascendancys are very good, just choose the one you like, doesnt matter which one.
I know tool tip is not accurate but mine is jumping from 50k dps to 90k dps (the fire dmg value too) and back every 5 seconds when in my hideout. Is this just a bug for me or normal when doing this build? Also is this value good, what can you get with really good gear? I am using the uberlab farmer skilltree. Thanks for the guide :)
Last edited by R4thren on Jul 3, 2018, 2:42:50 AM
"
R4thren wrote:
I know tool tip is not accurate but mine is jumping from 50k dps to 90k dps (the fire dmg value too) and back every 5 seconds when in my hideout. Is this just a bug for me or normal when doing this build? Also is this value good, what can you get with really good gear? I am using the uberlab farmer skilltree. Thanks for the guide :)

Its normal, its just the Ngamahu, Flame's advance ascendancy triggering. I get 160k to 243k on tooltip with pretty good gear.
"
MiniJonas wrote:

Its normal, its just the Ngamahu, Flame's advance ascendancy triggering. I get 160k to 243k on tooltip with pretty good gear.

Ok thank you, I see! Oh wow so much more dps! Are you also going the "Uber Lab Farmer - Resolute Technique" way? Because I did not think my gear would be that bad and I would not know what to change to get this much more out of it :D If you get this much more with "Elemental Overload Version" I might consider swapping to it.
Would be kind if you if you could estimate your gears worth so I can consider if it sounds doable to me to get even close. Thanks again! :)
"
R4thren wrote:
"
MiniJonas wrote:

Ok thank you, I see! Oh wow so much more dps! Are you also going the "Uber Lab Farmer - Resolute Technique" way? Because I did not think my gear would be that bad and I would not know what to change to get this much more out of it :D If you get this much more with "Elemental Overload Version" I might consider swapping to it.
Would be kind if you if you could estimate your gears worth so I can consider if it sounds doable to me to get even close. Thanks again! :)

Im using EO. When I switched from resolute tech to EO it gave me a bunch more dps without even changing gear, its much better dps no matter how good gear you have. (at least in my experience).
My gear + jewels is probably around 30-40 ex, but its also super overkill. Im sure you can achieve close results with around 10ex (5-6 of them going into a 6l chest). But ya, I deffo recommend going EO.

My POB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/W1Ssnv75
Last edited by MiniJonas on Jul 3, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
This is a really interesting build

Is there a reason for not spending 6 passives on getting 3 more endurance nodes? Especially if you take the Tawhoa/Ramako ascendancy route?
Need some feedback I find taking EO I loose dps. Probably my accuracy but besides the accuracy and colors on chest any suggestions?
"
Dahhaka wrote:
Need some feedback I find taking EO I loose dps. Probably my accuracy but besides the accuracy and colors on chest any suggestions?

Can't see your character so pretty much impossible to suggest anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info