[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I'm in a holding pattern around T13~; I can usually do T12-15 if I don't corrupt it but I can't seem to do them corrupted without using over half the portals (or failing completely) and the mirror is basically nondoable in these tiers. Any help is appreciated! (I'm working on having the currency to afford a 6-link body either bronn or loreweave and swapping over to a cyclone build for more dps).

Edit: Found a 6L Bronn for cheepcheep, running cyclone now
Edit 2: It may have just been switching out CP for Cyclone. Tried a T13 rare/vaal no trouble, and popped the delirium mirror. Still would take any next step advice.
Last edited by Silvano13 on May 28, 2020, 2:57:21 AM
"
Silvano13 wrote:
I'm in a holding pattern around T13~; I can usually do T12-15 if I don't corrupt it but I can't seem to do them corrupted without using over half the portals (or failing completely) and the mirror is basically nondoable in these tiers. Any help is appreciated! (I'm working on having the currency to afford a 6-link body either bronn or loreweave and swapping over to a cyclone build for more dps).
Spoiler

Edit: Found a 6L Bronn for cheepcheep, running cyclone now
Edit 2: It may have just been switching out CP for Cyclone. Tried a T13 rare/vaal no trouble, and popped the delirium mirror. Still would take any next step advice.

It appears that you have did some upgrade to your gears as POB shows that you have 6L bronn now. :)

The end game chest that you will want to use will be Crusader exploding chest (see recommended rares). That chest will enable you to cruise through delirium with ease.

Other slots to upgrade will be Warlord culling strike gloves, Soul Tether belt, element weakness curse on hit ring.

Rare elder amulet with life recovery and extra fire will be huge too.

You can also look into using a warcry medium cluster jewel with Mob Mentality and Cry Wolf.

With the cluster jewel, you can drop Rage and replace that with another damage gem (e.g. Concentrated, Pulverize, Combustion, Close Combat);
"
kira1414 wrote:

It appears that you have did some upgrade to your gears as POB shows that you have 6L bronn now. :)

The end game chest that you will want to use will be Crusader exploding chest (see recommended rares). That chest will enable you to cruise through delirium with ease.

Other slots to upgrade will be Warlord culling strike gloves, Soul Tether belt, element weakness curse on hit ring.

Rare elder amulet with life recovery and extra fire will be huge too.

You can also look into using a warcry medium cluster jewel with Mob Mentality and Cry Wolf.

With the cluster jewel, you can drop Rage and replace that with another damage gem (e.g. Concentrated, Pulverize, Combustion, Close Combat);

Thank you for the advice! If I grab the elemental weakness ring, should I swap my blasphemy>flammability with something like anger and enlighten?
"
Silvano13 wrote:

Thank you for the advice! If I grab the elemental weakness ring, should I swap my blasphemy>flammability with something like anger and enlighten?

Yes you will swap out Blasphemy and run Anger + Blood and Sand + Herald of Ash + Enlighten.

You will also use a Anger Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one).
Not sure if its been mentioned yet sorry, but I'm running Hrimnor's Resolve helm and its pretty good!

Rarity: Unique
Hrimnor's Resolve
Samite Helmet
--------
Armour: 596 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 155
Int: 68
--------
Sockets: R R-R
--------
Item Level: 72
--------
40% increased Fire Damage
116% increased Armour
+52 to maximum Life
+30% to Cold Resistance
Cannot be Chilled or Frozen if you have used a Fire Skill Recently
--------
Hrimnor's presence was as cold as ice,
but his heart burned for vengeance.
"
SynchFX wrote:
Not sure if its been mentioned yet sorry, but I'm running Hrimnor's Resolve helm and its pretty good!

Rarity: Unique
Hrimnor's Resolve
Samite Helmet
--------
Armour: 596 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 155
Int: 68
--------
Sockets: R R-R
--------
Item Level: 72
--------
40% increased Fire Damage
116% increased Armour
+52 to maximum Life
+30% to Cold Resistance
Cannot be Chilled or Frozen if you have used a Fire Skill Recently
--------
Hrimnor's presence was as cold as ice,
but his heart burned for vengeance.

Warlord rare helm with -9 fire resist to surrounding monster will be better. It can roll elemental damage too. :)
You mentioned warlord culling strike gloves in a previous post, what would these be exactly?
I am only starting put on Path of Exile. Is this build possible with a one handed weapon and shield? I have already made errors in my skill tree, but its my first rrun at the game.
"
DrogoBero wrote:
You mentioned warlord culling strike gloves in a previous post, what would these be exactly?

"
Oxiin wrote:
I am only starting put on Path of Exile. Is this build possible with a one handed weapon and shield? I have already made errors in my skill tree, but its my first rrun at the game.

If you mean leveling your character to 55, you can use any weapons and skill. Once you hit 55, you will want to use Ngamahu's Flame.

For skill tree, you can always re-spec by refunding skill points. If you do not have enough refund points, you can use regret orbs.
any way you could update the POB with a cluster jewel set up? or at least mention what nodes to drop in order to utilize the cluster jewels. playing in trade league btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info