The Beserker and Chieftain have changed slightly since you saw them last. Here are the updates!

Maybe release all the ascendancies before you rebalance them, please. Also, why limit Zerker so much making it attack damage leech now instead of just damage leech.
Last edited by GoingBonkers on Feb 25, 2018, 4:15:34 PM
"
"
sikor25 wrote:
Chieftain nerf... nice work....

what happen?

Think it was 100% extra damage as opposed to 70% now and the fire damage per endurance charge used to be 10%
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Well, im ok with chieftain changes and berzerker looks a lot more playable now with -5% max life degen instead of -10% max life degen ( 50 rage up ). I guess thats exactly what we needed.

I always thought the fair number was -0,1% degen for rage instead of 0,2%. Glad u noticed it and balanced it even before release.

It was to take into consideration on the big node that doubles the Rage effect value, so in that case, you will be taking 10% instead of 20% life degen.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Oo wait what
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Where's my slayer reveal!

~throws a walrus at bex

Hmm, maybe in a few hours!

Nice
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Where's my slayer reveal!

~throws a walrus at bex

Hmm, maybe in a few hours!

Ok, who needs sleep anyway.
Hinekora, Death's Fury is placed by my totem's hits against rares too? Otherwise it is kinda weak for totem builds...
Last edited by TizocBR on Feb 25, 2018, 4:19:56 PM
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Damn, haven't gotten to even try the new Chieftain and it's already gotten nerfed. 70% added fire instead of 100%, so sad now.

Well, still worth a play.

Berserker's Rage path might actually be playable now. 10% degen with Rite of Ruin and max rage is... within bounds. Now this will really be a glass cannon. At least Berserker can still get some leech with that. Still think rage will be really hard to build up, especially in boss fights. You need 500 hits to cap rage against a boss with no adds. Even Cyclone's going to take some time.

Just get War bringer. You just need one warcry every 6,5s to avoid losing any stack, no matter how empty the map can be.
I think they look pretty solid. Nothing opie op and nothing particularly inferior to other Ascendancies.

Attack Berserkers will barely feel a difference, except more consistency from Rage compared to the on hit or not to hit dependencies of the boosts.

Chieftain works for a variety of ways, as long as it's fire. Interesting budget build may be a single RF totem supported with SR. More defensive than a Hierophant with all the Endurance Charges produced from burning enemies. Glad it's not ignite based. Someone's going to try a Sire of Shards Incinerate Totem Chieftain?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
immune to ignite, but Righteous fire can still work with the chieftain ? was trying a maraurder RF, dont know what to take now
Last edited by moumout on Feb 25, 2018, 4:27:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info