The Beserker and Chieftain have changed slightly since you saw them last. Here are the updates!

"
LeFizz wrote:
At first I was like OMG dat RF chieftain will be so good.
But then i saw:
50%phys dmg converted to fire

And rip all dreams and hopes :((((((((( why u do this

What dmg conversion has to do with RF? No effect whatsoever
"
n0z0mu wrote:
"
LeFizz wrote:
At first I was like OMG dat RF chieftain will be so good.
But then i saw:
50%phys dmg converted to fire

And rip all dreams and hopes :((((((((( why u do this

What dmg conversion has to do with RF? No effect whatsoever

U cant proc elemental equilibrium with shieldcharge that way, since it will do some fire dmg on hit now.
"
LeFizz wrote:

U cant proc elemental equilibrium with shieldcharge that way, since it will do some fire dmg on hit now.

That's only an issue on zooming through the map where u kill everything in 1 sec... there are other skills to proc EE on bosses where it actually matters.

I for one approve this conversion as I'll be able to use BW or BF as auxiliary skills for that extra dmg on bosses.
Last edited by n0z0mu on Feb 27, 2018, 3:44:18 PM
"
n0z0mu wrote:
"
LeFizz wrote:

That's only an issue on zooming through the map where u kill everything in 1 sec... there are other skills to proc EE on bosses where it actually matters.

I for one approve this conversion as I'll be able to use BW or BF as auxiliary skills for that extra dmg on bosses.

nah i dont see other options, its just drop EE or go for berserk or smthing
Berseker lol. Because it makes so much sense to go for double rage when you can simply get Cloaked in Savagery and get the same bonus paired with 100% leech instead of 5% extra degen. Not to mention Cloaked in Savagery can have the full effect instantly wherever you want it. Simply pop a Doedre's Elixir (and get the juicy charges as well). Is there any kind of logic behind that design?
what would be a good skill choice for totem chieftain? flame totem? scorching ray? incinerate? ethereal knifes? and what do u suggest to link it with?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info