End game is predicated on maps. Either let them drop or let Zana sell them.

"
grepman wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Run beyond on past t11 if you want maps, quality white maps and beyond them. Magic/Rare mobs add + 1/2 levels to items including maps and that allows jumping tiers. But for the most part i bought/traded most of my maps so i can't really tell how bad it is solo.
actually, this is terrible advice. beyond is awesome for xp, but beyond mods CANNOT drop maps

beyond is the way to go if youre pushing for 100, but for map drops its bloodlines and then breach all the way (tbh I think bloodlines is better in pure map returns because of magic packs). if you dont have zana 8, fortune favors the brave on non-15/16 maps is also not bad as on average it ends up being worth it

I ALWAYS keep Magic/rare pack mods, the beyond thing, lost on me.....guess beyond me, I'm pretty dumb. Thanks though. All info is good info if you can use it. :)
High Tier maps should drop more often. Trading for maps is the worst in this game because most maps are cheap and most people won't bother to sell them even though they listed them. I guess we'll have to wait and see if they made any improvements.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
sextanting your shaped vault even if u go full atlas completition is the way to go, use your spare chaos to run bloodlines on it and you will get enough red maps. Its worked wonders for me in ssf even without sextant blocking. Its best not to waste chaos/sextants on maps that cant be affected by multiple ones as it is far more effective to use them at once, the map returns end up huge. The trick is to use 3 atziri fragments + map which gives another 15% quant boost, it may not seem much but once you add all those bonuses up, you are guaranteed to get massive map returns
"
grepman wrote:
havent bought a single map this league and I have one tab full of maps 12+ including like 20 guardian pieces. and a ton was spent on vendor 3->1 recipes on the road to 154 atlas completion without map buying

what am I doing wrong ?

Same, I gave away 100+ T13+ maps after 2 weeks and didn't buy maps except for 140 quantities for special occasions.
If they buff maps any more, I might as well completely stop picking up <T16 and instead buy in bulk.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info