End game is predicated on maps. Either let them drop or let Zana sell them.

Pretty please. :)

*Can clear maps in under 2 mins if I want to, more fun to loot, but means nothing if I can't progress. Run out of maps, NOTHING to do. Maybe run T10-T12's, if they drop or you buy them off trade, have 10......run them, get MAYBE ONE T9 in return.

275k dps unbuffed......over 800k mostly buffed....maps go fucking fast, can't lvl in monster lvl 77 or under at lvl 90. Dumb.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 21, 2018, 4:07:23 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 8:14:23 AM
And trading is made for dogs...

(And if you dont want to trade/dont have time for it etc... consider playing another game...)
IGN : Zakam
"
gdmsob wrote:
And trading is made for dogs...

(And if you dont want to trade/dont have time for it etc... consider playing another game...)

What he said. :)
havent bought a single map this league and I have one tab full of maps 12+ including like 20 guardian pieces. and a ton was spent on vendor 3->1 recipes on the road to 154 atlas completion without map buying

what am I doing wrong ?
"
grepman wrote:
havent bought a single map this league and I have one tab full of maps 12+ including like 20 guardian pieces. and a ton was spent on vendor 3->1 recipes on the road to 154 atlas completion without map buying

what am I doing wrong ?

Well, fuck me. Either know something I don't or you had help. Solo doesn't seem possible from what you state. :( Not saying I don't believe you, didn't have to rub it in like that if you are sincere though. :( Pretty crass of ya.
Run beyond on past t11 if you want maps, quality white maps and beyond them. Magic/Rare mobs add + 1/2 levels to items including maps and that allows jumping tiers. But for the most part i bought/traded most of my maps so i can't really tell how bad it is solo.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 21, 2018, 4:22:30 AM
Thanks for the tip, will try it. :)

*Always put my maps at 20% quality, don't usually use the Zana map mods, guess I should. Thanks again mate. :)

**Btw though, doesn't work.........gonna tell ya about it, lol. ;)
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 21, 2018, 4:25:33 AM
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

what am I doing wrong ?

Well, fuck me. Either know something I don't or you had help. Solo doesn't seem possible from what you state. :( Not saying I don't believe you, didn't have to rub it in like that if you are sincere though. :( Pretty crass of ya.
just spend enough currency on maps (chisel+chaos reroll for better packs+ some t15 you dont like to run you vaal + frags + zana bloodlines/breach if you have zana 8 on t15/t16) and be patient. past two leagues spoiled people a bit.

once your atlas gets to like 130-140 it becomes hard to NOT sustain. running t15s at 154 completion I get a t16 back on average

its even easier if you set up sextants and just run one shaped map like waste pool/vault, but that shit is lame to me so *shrug*
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Run beyond on past t11 if you want maps, quality white maps and beyond them. Magic/Rare mobs add + 1/2 levels to items including maps and that allows jumping tiers. But for the most part i bought/traded most of my maps so i can't really tell how bad it is solo.
actually, this is terrible advice. beyond is awesome for xp, but beyond mods CANNOT drop maps

beyond is the way to go if youre pushing for 100, but for map drops its bloodlines and then breach all the way (tbh I think bloodlines is better in pure map returns because of magic packs). if you dont have zana 8, fortune favors the brave on non-15/16 maps is also not bad as on average it ends up being worth it
Last edited by grepman on Feb 21, 2018, 4:28:33 AM
"
grepman wrote:
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

what am I doing wrong ?

just spend enough currency on maps (chisel+chaos reroll for better packs+ some t15 you dont like to run you vaal + frags + zana bloodlines/breach if you have zana 8 on t15/t16) and be patient. past two leagues spoiled people a bit.

once your atlas gets to like 130-140 it becomes hard to NOT sustain. running t15s at 154 completion I get a t16 back on average

its even easier if you set up sextants and just run one shaped map like waste pool/vault, but that shit is lame to me so *shrug*

LOL, should sticky that advice. I'm at 121 on my Atlas, guess party to get the 130....servers aren't behaving lately, not easy to party.

Again though, thank you. :) More info than I had before, will put it to use.

***And patience is NOT one of my few virues, lol. ;)
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 21, 2018, 4:29:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info