Whats the point of changing ascenday but still forcing lab?

"
MrSidious wrote:
there are MORE! people that want the Lab to stay than to go so this post seams a little pointless

I'm pretty sure its the other way around
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
I want to be able to skip act 4, but still get the rewards.

Please take your off topic posts someplace else.

its neither a nice post nor a very imformative one,but it isnt as off topic as you want it to be.
Removing act 4 isnt much difrrent than removeing the lab. Yes lab is a bit diffrent than other content,but its still killing monsters and dodgin skillshots from boss.
With the new darkshrines you always get one of remove lab from izarro or rdeuces their dmg by 50%,all you have to do for that is to go for all shrines.
If you dont like it run it once and be done with it. You keep saying lab is easy as some others so there is absolutly no reason to do anything to lab. We all have certain parts we dont like in some GAmes,but they take up such a small portion of the game that it is irrelevant.
"
Miazga wrote:
"
MrSidious wrote:
there are MORE! people that want the Lab to stay than to go so this post seams a little pointless

Ones who like it - like it quietly, not whining all over forums
"
Miazga wrote:
"
MrSidious wrote:

GGG stated many times that the big majority likes the lab or is ok with it since they only have to run it once.
If you really follow some of the lab threads ,its always the same ppl complaining.
"
ciel289 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

its neither a nice post nor a very imformative one,but it isnt as off topic as you want it to be.
Removing act 4 isnt much difrrent than removeing the lab. Yes lab is a bit diffrent than other content,but its still killing monsters and dodgin skillshots from boss.
With the new darkshrines you always get one of remove lab from izarro or rdeuces their dmg by 50%,all you have to do for that is to go for all shrines.
If you dont like it run it once and be done with it. You keep saying lab is easy as some others so there is absolutly no reason to do anything to lab. We all have certain parts we dont like in some GAmes,but they take up such a small portion of the game that it is irrelevant.

"
ciel289 wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:
"
MrSidious wrote:

GGG stated many times that the big majority likes the lab or is ok with it since they only have to run it once.
If you really follow some of the lab threads ,its always the same ppl complaining.
Two straw man arguments in two posts.

Calls for lab's removal are few and far between. Some like lab and there aren't that many who would like to take lab away from those who enjoy it. It's just not necessary. Instead, add an additional way to earn prestige class skills, one that's actually fun and that doesn't have lore that's so badly thought out that ascending ends up feeling as silly and out-of-place as running lab does.

Also, there are close to 1,000 people by now who've had negative things to say about lab in the forums (somebody's counting, in case you didn't notice). Those who've been posting for a while generally aren't making new threads. Instead, it's newer players posting something along the lines of "WTF is this?" and those who are experienced and thoroughly sick and tired of lab who are starting the new threads that keep popping up in this forum.

These two "fake news" items keep showing up like vampires that just won't die. So, I think fake news is needed on the other side as well, to provide balance. Thus, I propose that those who post defending lab or just to be snarky to those with negative feedback about lab are all Russian secret agents trying to change the course of the next US election.

Right, Comrade ciel?

<By the way, please pass the vodka>
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Feb 22, 2018, 3:19:43 AM
It aint gonna happen, period. No matter how many times this is brought up. No amount of whining is going to get them to change this. The time and money they put into the concept and lore of the lab pretty much assures this. Learn to accept the things you can change or dont lol.
Someone said very wise thing in countless debates over Labyrinth, Labyrinth represents opportunity costs of Ascendancy. You make a decision to run Labyrinth and get more powerful or not run it and be less powerful. Noone forces you to run Labyrinth repeatedly to keep your ascendancy, you just do it once and be gone. Pre-map Labyrinths are fun little detour these days, even Merciless one does not take more than 15 or 20 minutes to complete going in completely blind. Anyone should have at least 6 ascendancy points without any struggles.

Do not step into Labyrinth any more after you get your ascendancy.

PS. ascendancy rebalancing has nothing to do with Labyrinth. They are addressing issue where certain ascendancies were clearly more powerful than others. They are not addressing power creep either it seems, at least not immediately, which is fine by me as well.
"

Two straw man arguments in two posts.

Calls for lab's removal are few and far between. Some like lab and there aren't that many who would like to take lab away from those who enjoy it. It's just not necessary. Instead, add an additional way to earn prestige class skills, one that's actually fun and that doesn't have lore that's so badly thought out that ascending ends up feeling as silly and out-of-place as running lab does.

Also, there are close to 1,000 people by now who've had negative things to say about lab in the forums (somebody's counting, in case you didn't notice). Those who've been posting for a while generally aren't making new threads. Instead, it's newer players posting something along the lines of "WTF is this?" and those who are experienced and thoroughly sick and tired of lab who are starting the new threads that keep popping up in this forum.

These two "fake news" items keep showing up like vampires that just won't die. So, I think fake news is needed on the other side as well, to provide balance. Thus, I propose that those who post defending lab or just to be snarky to those with negative feedback about lab are all Russian secret agents trying to change the course of the next US election.

Right, Comrade ciel?

<By the way, please pass the vodka>

Are you aware that some of the lab hate ACC are fake ? ofc hte majority if the complaining Players are real,but not all of them.
Sometime ago i checked out a few of those (that was really long time ago before the lab changes) were created on the same day and had only the Post in that one Thread about lab and even wekks after that still handt changed.
Ofc those play could have stoped playing becasue of lab but i highly doubt that.

I stated many times before in those threads.. i´m not totaly against haveing a diffrent way t ascend.
All of these suggestions that i read in the past were straight up horrible,since they were either "give it for free when we level",butchering the lab for ppl that like the lab or had more of a side quest in terms of work.

A 2nd way to ascend should be around the same "work" as the lab itself and that is were the Problem lies. ImO it is not reasonable to do that right now,there are simply not enough ppl complaining about something you only have to do once every charr.
You simply cant expect to like every singel Aspect of a Game (its nice if it is that way) and you cant please everyone if you change some things.
Right now it would simply do more harm than good and take up resources that are better spent elsewhere.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

This is where you lost me.

You dont like things = things should be removed or at least changed to your liking

Someone else doesnt like things and demands changes = off topic

Thats the textbook definition of a hypocrite
Point of changing Ascenday (sic!) classes is to make them more similar in power to each other so that there is more choice. It has nothing to do with the way to unlock them, and I can't even imagine how you came to this conclusion.

You're making no sense and simply wanted an excuse to moan about your inability to complete the Lab. Which is, by the way, so easy that it is almost offending my ability to play this game.

"
deserttfoxx wrote:
that entire game mode is counter to why i play an action game

You want to play cow clicker, not ACTION game. I mean, seriously, the amount of ACTION skill that is required to complete the Lab is very, very, VERY low.

Don't stand in fire, don't get hit by shit. How hard of an action game is that, really?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 22, 2018, 6:17:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info