Berserker nerf in 3.2

"
I like the change. Personally think the way to go is War Bringer and Aspect of Carnage but don't go VP. Invest a bit into leech and you're g2g. Plus it fit more thematically imo.

Unless you're not using any war cry ;) Personally I have two such builds and they're at really bad state now :O Besides Cloaked in savagery as it actual state is quite bad design. It tells you GO LIFE or gtfo lol. Those suggested ascendancy changes shortens the list of avaliable builds even moar... ;(
Seeing is believing
Last edited by Hagitsu on Feb 24, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
3.2 seals it, zerker is now officially a noob trap.
That or playing it to any success will require 4 skill spam pretty much non-stop.
Second-class poe gamer
Yeah, it looks pretty bad tbh. It's like go life and go totems/melee cuz you won't be able to leech properly on ranged build. When I look at it, there is an option but like wtf, should I NOT take Rage nods to keep my char alive? o.O

I even made one CI Zerker-bsed build in 3.1 and even traveled to actual VP which was pain in the ass for the tree, dropping 2k ES down man :O But even then I could make Guardians-viable CI leech build. But in 3.2? Attack speed+damage+movement speed loss just to get rid of this degen idea? LOL. I feel confused o.O

Then I did another interesting Zerker-based build-ele wanderer lol. I've adjusted it to mf and it's actually pretty fun to play! But you can imagine that my life pool is not too high so is life regen. So I've taken VP to heal properly. And those Rage mechanics...ehm :D I'll be probably dead between packs xD
And I feel even moar confused...
Seeing is believing
Last edited by Hagitsu on Feb 24, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
Raider can get almost the same damage output than berserker without downsides like rage degen and even some defense capability
With the 3.2 ..it's not a buff sadly, a nerf disguised as a buff.
"
Molochmane wrote:
With the 3.2 ..it's not a buff sadly, a nerf disguised as a buff.

Dunno what the guys are thinking about it, I still think they might tweak some numbers. Rage buffs should be at least 30% better for people to even consider going berserker this league.
I'd like to see Cloaked in Savagery buffed/changed...

And what are current Rage numbers after they announced changes? All other classes are getting revealed and we're still in the dark here.
Maybe there will be items with huge leech or regen that will be revealed, offsetting most of the penalties.

Agree that Damage should be upped a tad for Berzie though!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Kwonryu wrote:
Maybe there will be items with huge leech or regen that will be revealed, offsetting most of the penalties.

Agree that Damage should be upped a tad for Berzie though!

This will not happen because GGG stated the most dangerous and difficult skill to balance around was righteous fire. So no, you won't be seeing many strong life regen items or mechancis because this snore fest skill exists.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
Eh whatever. They apparently just started balancing and throwing random numbers around to appease the community. It could change at any moment depending on which rage post they are looking at atm.
Who knows what will come out on patch day.

I don't understand how people see an active balancing team trying to introduce better balance into the game as some kind of a bad mark on them. It's a good thing. It shakes up the meta. Introduces new abuses as well as new puzzles to crack. What's the problem exactly? They doing what they sposed ta!

ALL of the best patchable games, get balance patches. For a reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info