Boss Fight Reveal: Vilenta

looks so good wow
Is that skill button ascribed to the V key (and having a zero on the top) sitting just above your chars' skill bar the new Detonate Mines button? Or something else? It certainly doesn't match the art of the new Throw Net ability being added in Bestiary (visible in the trailers), in case anyone's thinking that.
So, basically, it seems that most people here hate bosses with phases because they can't just one-shot them immediately. Somehow I can't seem to care about that. The whole thing lasted less than 90 seconds. Big deal.
Bowser
Sorry for my bad english!
Why lengthen the leveling Process?
Everything about PoE these days is about time management and efficiency. GGG has made it this way by gating nearly all of the top tier items behind ludicrously low RNG drop rates.

Bosses with invulnerable phases will never be desirable until the loot they drop stops being comparable to all other monsters that can be killed quickly.

Simply put: give players more incentive to spend their time on bosses.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Ashriel wrote:
I love boss fights with long unavoidable phases as much as I hate knowing about the new ascendancy changes.

Pretty this!

I hope they don't put her in a map. If so, it's just another map to the trashcan.
OH my this boss looks ripy sorry here comes the pain train for HC
Last edited by L0ukie on Feb 20, 2018, 1:39:50 AM
The fight looks amazing. Looks being the key word. In actual game play I would imagine it will be about as unpleasant as Shakari (if not worse). We already have plenty of phasing bosses to deal with.
Looks like another annoying boss you have to fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info