This is my ONLY pleasure in life. Sad, but true.

"
S0ULSH0CK wrote:

im my free time thanks, also my Internet goes out every day for 16 hrs normally so yeah thats that

Where did you suddenly take that this post was directed towards you? You're acting like OP already -
"
S0ULSH0CK wrote:
[Removed by Support]
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
You realise you have a choice right?

You do know this???

If not, I'll spell them out to you.

1. You can choose to believe the OP is sincere with their post, and just apperciate that fact that maybe they have a hard life, PTSD from being deployed in some shit bag country watching friends die, maybe a terminal cancer or MS diagnosis. You can send a silent prayer if thatscwhat you do, you can feelma little empathy and actually be human.

2. You can believe the OP is trolling and politely ignore the post.

3. You can be a self centered asshole.

Now, which one of those 3 categories are you, and where do you think you should be?
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
if your life would be really shit you'd go out, head to streets and would try to change your life. [Removed by Support]
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Feb 19, 2018, 5:59:28 AM
Assuming that you are telling the truth, let me tell you that this game wont change anything. Sure, it might help pass some time but you waste your opportunities if this is all that keeps you alive right now. Seek help, trust me Ive been there. Once you reached the point of wanting to die you can forget getting out of this on your own so please talk to people. And by people I dont mean us idiots on the internet. You need direct contact to people who are willing to listen and capable of empathy. Thats the only thing thats gonna help you.

Oh and regarding you...

"
Rupenus wrote:
if your life would be really shit you'd go out, head to streets and would try to change your life. [Removed by Support]

...thats some top grade stupidity. If what OP says is actually true, just going out and doing shit isnt really a possibility. Depression doesnt work like that. He'll need help to be able to get out of his hole.

Abyssal_Claws char confirmed, decent take on FB.
Second-class poe gamer
"
S0ULSH0CK wrote:

really?, well ill tell you this, i dont have enough money to eat well even for 4 days, i dont have enough money to buy enough light bulbs for even half my house, i dont have enough money to clean my house half way, but yeah "money can't fix everything."

Well, and yet you're sitting in front of a computer, having an internet connection, playing videogames and talking about "your house".

Their are plenty of people without a house or a computer, but yeah, you're the poorest guy I've ever met in the interwebs...

Everyone has some problems and for everyone, something is harder than for someone else.
I have plenty of health issues myself, but I'm not complaining, because pain doesn't bother me much. I'm not bitching at people, who can't handle pain, because they are not me.

Just don't tell people that you're poor off and everyone else is fine in comparison, hmkay?
Last edited by Arandur on Feb 19, 2018, 8:12:56 AM
"
essemoni wrote:
You realise you have a choice right?

You do know this???

If not, I'll spell them out to you.

1. You can choose to believe the OP is sincere with their post, and just apperciate that fact that maybe they have a hard life, PTSD from being deployed in some shit bag country watching friends die, maybe a terminal cancer or MS diagnosis. You can send a silent prayer if thatscwhat you do, you can feelma little empathy and actually be human.

2. You can believe the OP is trolling and politely ignore the post.

3. You can be a self centered asshole.

Now, which one of those 3 categories are you, and where do you think you should be?

Can I choose two?
If your message is sincere, it saddens my heart to read this.
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:

Just keep me from not hating myself a few more years. :) Love you all for it. :)
Thank you.
Jon

While this is not some life advice forum or whatever i can tell you if you keep looking at the screen to keep yourself from hating yourself a few more years, you will hate yourself even more. Its inevitable.
Go out get something real.
Every beginning is difficult.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
I've seen this effect on other people too. That's what gambling does.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
I don't think its sad, Op. Keep on keeping on, buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info