This is my ONLY pleasure in life. Sad, but true.

"
blackstar wrote:

dude, money can't fix everything... That is a very shortsided view of life you got there.

Money can fix literally everything outside of health (medicine isn't perfect, so things like cancer is still scary; money can greatly help tho).
"
Towlg wrote:
Money can fix literally everything outside of health (medicine isn't perfect, so things like cancer is still scary; money can greatly help tho).

Pretty shallow life you have there.
“The LORD is near to the brokenhearted
and saves the crushed in spirit.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
but the LORD delivers him out of them all.”
(Psalms 34:18-19)
"
thats some top grade stupidity. If what OP says is actually true, just going out and doing shit isnt really a possibility. Depression doesnt work like that. He'll need help to be able to get out of his hole.

dont talk like depression is unbeatable, its not, that why im telling him to go out and do something that helps quite alot

"
Well, and yet you're sitting in front of a computer, having an internet connection, playing videogames and talking about "your house".

dont just assume everything , if you knew what and how i got all of that you would not say it so easily, also, i only worked and i didnt have any time for my self, what do you think would happen?, id go crazy like every other human being

"
Their are plenty of people without a house or a computer, but yeah, you're the poorest guy I've ever met in the interwebs...

never said i was, stop you straw mans, i only posted what i posted because it boils my blood seeing perfectly able people in a developed country act like they have it hard, outside of actually bad cases of abuse/kidnaping/drog abuse etc, and the first and last one of those (a lot of the time) can be overcome

"
Just don't tell people that you're poor off and everyone else is fine in comparison, hmkay?

nice, now you gonna tell me what i can and cannot say?, and here i thought that my narco government was the one in charge of that
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
Assuming that you are telling the truth, let me tell you that this game wont change anything. Sure, it might help pass some time but you waste your opportunities if this is all that keeps you alive right now. Seek help, trust me Ive been there. Once you reached the point of wanting to die you can forget getting out of this on your own so please talk to people. And by people I dont mean us idiots on the internet. You need direct contact to people who are willing to listen and capable of empathy. Thats the only thing thats gonna help you.

Oh and regarding you...

"
Rupenus wrote:
if your life would be really shit you'd go out, head to streets and would try to change your life. [Removed by Support]

...thats some top grade stupidity. If what OP says is actually true, just going out and doing shit isnt really a possibility. Depression doesnt work like that. He'll need help to be able to get out of his hole.

the real problem is, depressive people are stuck in their conformism and can't move. they don't have enough reasons to change things. or move, or do things. They don't have enough problems in their life that can drive them, they convert all their productive power to self hate to re-crate self-driving feelings again. They try to revive motivational, self driving feelings through hating themselves/disliking their life in other words. They don't feel entitled to do anything in their life, nothing moved them before, they found no success in something before etc etc. Nothing can drive them to ignore everything and focus on one point. They think their past is guilty for making them become like that. and They are right. but blaming outside effects doesn't make you change either.

I left all my privileges behind to change my life and end my depression. I always felt useless in my life. Underachieving loser. I left home, i left my good looking gf, I left my university. I started working in a shitty bar where people were talking about converting themselves to be gay cause they can't have enough money to live as they want in their life and sell their asses. I was at the bottom of the world(almost). I Completely ruined my life and reduced it to nothing. It was the only chance for me to change my life cause all my privileges was keeping me far from realizing what you want to do in my life.

When somebody says depression i know that there is a conformism there. I spend my life reading Lacan, Althusser and Freud. Couldn't find any other solution than suiciding 2 times but couldn't die. I wasn't whiney, i was literally deconstructing myself with real actions and it was helping me. I was interpreting the changes in me by reading books.

Now, i changed my life and i feel good. I have a really kick ass job(i make static calculations of buildings and make a project about them during their designing processes) really good salary, a nice house. i have a lot of stuff to enjoy. When i see whiny depression i'm like... duuuude go work in gay bars, clean toilets... clean cum of rich boys from bar toilets, work in shitty kebab place and clean their shit ass floors every night. that will help you. If you really want to destroy yourself, do it. but really do it. Don't worry it'll help you.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 20, 2018, 3:32:58 AM
"
"
Towlg wrote:

Except he's right. Anybody who says money can't fix everything has never been poor.

But that's not to say there are people who choose to live lifestyles that don't require a lot of money. That's not the same as being poor.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
"
Towlg wrote:

Except he's right. Anybody who says money can't fix everything has never been poor.

But that's not to say there are people who choose to live lifestyles that don't require a lot of money. That's not the same as being poor.

+1. I've been on both sides of it, early and late in life, and now through divorce.

Perhaps being in and out provides a greater perspective, I don't know.

But if you are responsible for more than just yourself in your life, you understand that the elimination of that constant drone of anxiety over financial stability would be the most glorious thing, ever.
I dont see anything wrong with this. i myself dont see life through the colorful fun loving view that alot of people do and never have. tried many drugs prescription and not none of it works its just who i am. so man if this game keeps you going i dont see any issue with this. in my opinion its all the same shit anyways. imo a "great job" might as well be the same exact thing as being on welfare. its just about finding the few things that you enjoy and doing them. if you enjoy being stock broker then its the same exact thing if you enjoy playing poe. and money shmunny. you just need to make enough to have a roof and some food. everything else is just optional.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Fuck, sorry I made this, fuck off. Wasn't meant for anyone anyway. Duh.
Good thing is - all pain will be gone in 9 days... at least for a week or two.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info