Skill Reveal - Spectral Shield Throw

Agree. The current travel speed in the above video makes me doubt how usefull it will be for fast map clear. But maybe I gotta try it before saying that. Still, it feels horrible in the showcase.

Sry for being negative...
"
Amotaraso wrote:
Agree. The current travel speed in the above video makes me doubt how usefull it will be for fast map clear. But maybe I gotta try it before saying that. Still, it feels horrible in the showcase.

Sry for being constructive...
ftfy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
EVERYBODY is thinking about random ewar or Prismatic eclipse and im just here thinking about

Hey this is the perfect opportunity for Doon...

Build a massive STR stacking Goon thats throws his shield

The end game meta for this skill will end up being a shaped sceptre with additional phys to ele dmgs. This skill will be built like Autobomber with crits coming from shit like watchers eye hatred buffs and such. Making the jewel even MORE expensive. You'll end up have a ranged attack that has hella crit and ele dmg. Only problem is going to be stacking multi. Imagine a zerker with this skill and setup. 100% more attk dmg and 50% speed. I'm worried about the degen on that crap. What if u wanna loot. Oh wait you're degening, you have to go back to hideout or die. And don't even think about using Blood rage as a zerker. the degen will be stupid high. Might as well throw in a oni-goroshi as well.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Iamod wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
EVERYBODY is thinking about random ewar or Prismatic eclipse and im just here thinking about

Hey this is the perfect opportunity for Doon...

Build a massive STR stacking Goon thats throws his shield

The end game meta for this skill will end up being a shaped sceptre with additional phys to ele dmgs. This skill will be built like Autobomber with crits coming from shit like watchers eye hatred buffs and such. Making the jewel even MORE expensive. You'll end up have a ranged attack that has hella crit and ele dmg. Only problem is going to be stacking multi. Imagine a zerker with this skill and setup. 100% more attk dmg and 50% speed. I'm worried about the degen on that crap. What if u wanna loot. Oh wait you're degening, you have to go back to hideout or die. And don't even think about using Blood rage as a zerker. the degen will be stupid high. Might as well throw in a oni-goroshi as well.

Zerker is % increased attack damage and speed from rage. Not More. Huge difference
Question: The skill mentions off hand damage. Should we read that as it does weapon damage? If it deals weapon damage then the various "Damage with Weapons Penetrates X% Y resistance" are in the clear for the skill to enable elemental versions of it. Chieftain comes to mind as having a physical to fire build.

However, if Spectral Shield Throw does not count as weapon damage then the weapon elemental penetration nodes need to be updated to work with Attack Skills/Damage and not just weapon damage.
i'll be playing this skill as my first build of bestiary. can't wait :)
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
So elementalist got an 6 second conflux on kill rare that's feels bad.

I_NO wrote:

??

if you watching this correctly and your deduction lvl is at least medium you can see:
a) at 0:26 an elementalist killed a ghosted rare skeletons and gained elemental conflux for 6 seconds this effect is refreshed at another rare dino kill around 0:39. So YES ITS ON KILL EFFECT

b) how i know its elementalist ? conflux was always only at her so i assume its stays there.

c) its clearly an conflux cause after that rares kill all her shots ignite/chill/and shock which procc inpulsa explosion more often.

scion
"
Question: The skill mentions off hand damage. Should we read that as it does weapon damage? If it deals weapon damage then the various "Damage with Weapons Penetrates X% Y resistance" are in the clear for the skill to enable elemental versions of it. Chieftain comes to mind as having a physical to fire build.

However, if Spectral Shield Throw does not count as weapon damage then the weapon elemental penetration nodes need to be updated to work with Attack Skills/Damage and not just weapon damage.

Mark already answered that "Damage with Weapons Penetrates X% Y resistance" mods will not work. and they don't NEED to change. it could just be put on the long list of things that do not work with this gem.

Last edited by KaseyM21 on Feb 18, 2018, 9:54:09 PM
Nice! Thanks GGG!

But where all class? We need them all hahaha
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Feb 18, 2018, 9:56:19 PM
awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info