I really wish people would not call this Pokemon league

"
kolyaboo wrote:
That's all.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Mythabril wrote:
I will treat my Blood Altar only with the finest Pokemulch™, made out of the rarest monsters handpicked by experts from all over Wraeclast.

Pokemulch™. And your Blood Altars will bloom and prosper.
I probably laughed a little too hard at this.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Still better than Pandaland lol
I called it pokemon league when chris gave us the 'net' tease before the league was even announced.

Im 36, I barely even know what the hell pokemon is other than its shitty little japanimation monsters for kids unfortunate to be brought up in an age where theyre fed childish dogshit for culture. I know just about enough to despise it.

I dont rly like the look of the league either so its getting called pokemon league for as long as poe is spoken of.
But it is the pokemon league...
Whats wrong with pokemon league dawg, id love to catch me some CHARIZARD. POGCHAMP.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
bestiary looks hard to me to say or write.

I prefer pokemon league :D

"
Whats wrong with pokemon league dawg, id love to catch me some CHARIZARD. POGCHAMP.

Yes please I want capture a Snorlax! :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 5:50:21 PM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Bee-stee-airy. Bestiary.

___

Ironically a lot of people don't pronounce Pokémon correctly. It's not Pokey-mon. It's not Poe-Kay-Mon. It's Poh-keh-mon. Po as in pot, ke as in keg, mon as in...monster. Which makes sense, since it's short for Pocket Monster.

Bestiary's a snap in comparison.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Bee-stee-airy. Bestiary.

___

Ironically a lot of people don't pronounce Pokémon correctly. It's not Pokey-mon. It's not Poe-Kay-Mon. It's Poh-keh-mon. Po as in pot, ke as in keg, mon as in...monster. Which makes sense, since it's short for Pocket Monster.

Pokemon sounds like some japonese shit so yes I would say nobody pronounce it correctly but still easier than Bee-stee-airy. Bestiary. :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Bee-stee-airy. Bestiary.

___

Pokemon sounds like some japonese shit so yes I would say nobody pronounce it correctly but still easier than Bee-stee-airy. Bestiary. :D

So what's your native language? It's definitely not English. I'm going to guess French with how you're spelling 'Japanese'.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 16, 2018, 8:55:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info