I really wish people would not call this Pokemon league

"

So what's your native language? It's definitely not English. I'm going to guess French with how you're spelling 'Japanese'...and your attitude.

huh whats wrong with my attitude, I'm a cool guy.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 8:40:24 PM
"

So what's your native language? It's definitely not English. I'm going to guess French with how you're spelling 'Japanese'...and your attitude.

TIL There's a "french attitude".
TIL Not having English as your native language is a bad thing.
It is pokemon the fuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No it's monster hunter. Pokemon is so yesterday! Also, I'm finding it very hard to believe (based on what I've seen anyway) that the people that play Pokemon could even play this game. Too busy walking into walls and tripping over their own feet.

Like I said, just from what I've seen personally.

Also I was kidding. Now, I do realize that humor is a pretty foreign concept to some of you as I have seen in some of the posts here (not mentioning any names). You must be a thrill a minute at parties!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 16, 2018, 7:22:55 PM
In monster hunter you murder the fucking things and you don't get invaded by a giant t-rex and shit what's wrong with you <.<

You don't put dinosaurs in a zoo have you never played it?

It's legit pokemon lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 16, 2018, 7:19:09 PM
I really hope we'll be able to breed our beasts and bring all new monstrous crimes-against-nature into wraeclast. I wanna make a plummeting devourer.
I call it poke bowl mmmmm yummmmy
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
"

TIL There's a "french attitude".
TIL Not having English as your native language is a bad thing.

looks like: "if english isn't your native english you're probably a pleb".

Wait what. I'm still human before being a english speaker..... Yesterday I heard on TV someone entered in a USA school and shoot 17 innocent kids to the death using a AR-15.

Since when English or American people are so better than others? I'm curious...
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 8:39:04 PM
I actually can't wait for Pokemon league, I liked pokemon hunting in WoW of all things
Looks more and more like I'm going to give this one a miss. Not at all excited about a less fun version of Essences... which I don't find fun at all. I'll keep an open mind though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info