Supporting GGG and PoE, but not necessarily Bestiary Leaguespansion

It's way more fun to cage and kill "cute" looking critters. I think we should be able to trade them as well. Kinda like pokemon, except we murder them for loot. That would be awesome! Gotta pwn em all!
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
It's way more fun to cage and kill "cute" looking critters. I think we should be able to trade them as well. Kinda like pokemon, except we murder them for loot. That would be awesome! Gotta pwn em all!

Imagine if we could put them in 4 pieces and use the 'Animal Fragments' into the map device to reach Furry Aztiri
Last edited by Mezion on Feb 15, 2018, 9:53:48 PM
"
Mezion wrote:

Imagine if we could put them in 4 pieces and use the 'Animal Fragments' into the map device to reach Furry Aztiri

Naw, then the game would turn into Path of Waifus. You wouldn't want to google "Furry Atziri", it would totally be NSFW content.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 15, 2018, 9:57:28 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Still don't really want to kill them, but I'd definitely buy a supporter pack for the Path of Slime Rancher crossover expansion.
"
Still don't really want to kill them, but I'd definitely buy a supporter pack for the Path of Slime Rancher crossover expansion.

I'd like my hideout to look like The Butcher's from Diablo 1. MrSmiley's splatterhouse. Support animal cruelty - sell me your livestock.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 15, 2018, 10:04:00 PM
"
Zoricus wrote:

Stop embarrassing yourself and read what I wrote.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Given the basic lack of empathy worn by most PoE players on this forum (and I say 'worn' because I doubt most of you are even close to this callous IRL where being callous has real consequences -- you're cowards, in other words), I'm surprised my vent got even one positive response, but it did, so that's nice. Most of you need to either learn how to read before responding or think carefully about dropping the double standards wherein you dismiss this sort of thing with 'it's just a game' but then get fiery and passionate about game changes that personally affect you.

And anyone not fitting these categories is probably just a troll adding nothing and taking nothing. A nothing existence. Maybe 50% of the time, anyway.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Naw, then the game would turn into Path of Waifus. You wouldn't want to google "Furry Atziri", it would totally be NSFW content.

I just did that - second ranked post was some dude with no pants on. Totally disturbing image that wont get outa my head.

There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
"
Given the basic lack of empathy worn by most PoE players on this forum (and I say 'worn' because I doubt most of you are even close to this callous IRL where being callous has real consequences -- you're cowards, in other words),

I see this every day at school. Some kid will come in, all upset because a troll has said something behind the anonymity of a screen. When you get both victim and perp in the same room, and ask the poster of said hateful comment to read it out loud, the answer is almost invariably "but i cant say that, its too mean".

People have got to engage some brain cells first, sadly it doesn't happen often.

As for the bestiary, i'd much prefer it if we had to 'tame' the animals somehow, rather than kill them. It's not my cup of tea at all. Or perhaps Tagamochi style have to feed them and clean up after them :) Drought maddened rhoa - come get a drink.

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info