Where are the Ascendency changes?

"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:

I think you need to read a bit more carefully.

Its 1% attack speed per 2 Rage, and 1% Move Speed per 5 Rage.
That means it caps out at 25% attack speed and a piddly 10% move speed.
That worth 10% negative health Regen? Doesn't feel like it to me.
I too am greatly concerned that the Rage Mechanic may make Beserker neigh uplayable.

Ya i was jumping on it too fast.

So you get 25% atk speed, 10% ms, and 50% increased (not more?) atk damage at 50 stacks, while having 20% of your life as degen.

Seems really bad, like if you look at the old nodes you would of gotten this pretty much on hit or not being hit recently for free. This is risk-reward done completely wrong imo, just too much risk for not a whole lot of reward. Unless rite of ruin doesn't increase the degen, but then it has a problem of being a must grab node which is why the revamped these in the first place?

Neah, it's 100% increased attack damage, 50% attack speed and 20% movement speed for the 20% degen, and your halved values for "only" 10% degen.

So you either go 40% "moar" multi and 10% increased damage taken, or go "full ham" for double the bonus values and double the degen...

The warcry path will be sufficient to mitigate even a 20% degen, as long as you can cast the warcries every 2 seconds...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Feb 16, 2018, 1:41:24 PM
Honestly, my only hope os they didn’t gut Slayer and Raider too much since they are my favorite classes. I don’t mind changes just don’t totally ruin whats good about a particular class. I do have some hope that it won’t be all that bad based on how they worded the announcement. GGG just give it to us already. If there is one thing I hate it is an announcement for an announcement. Just pick a day to announce the new shit and lay all the main stuff out on the table leave the finer details for the paych notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info