Where are the Ascendency changes?

Are they now posted yet? These charges are the main thing I am interested in and I’m really anxious to see whats what.
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2018, 10:13:49 PM
"
GreasyGinzo wrote:
Are they now posted yet? These charges are the main thing I am interested in and I’m really anxious to see whats what.

Whalecum to the club.

Regarding the changes, I'd love some dates.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 15, 2018, 5:51:55 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We'll reveal more information about the updates to the Ascendancy Classes in the lead-up to launch.

(Source)

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Feb 15, 2018, 5:50:02 PM
Necromancer: Your offering and convocation buffs also affect you
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Am I the only one that thinks this will make berserker unplayable? Unless I'm doing this math badly 10% unmitigatable max life lost per second is HUGE. So the only option for berserker is slow-clearing to keep rage from capping out, i.e. not even being the berserker anymore and being bad at the fast-clear meta that is all ARPGs?

I know I have to be misreading this somehow, right? Someone please help me because I don't understand how playing berserker is even possible like that...
double post
Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Feb 15, 2018, 6:01:40 PM
100% phy to fire conversion warchiefs

Trying to think if this will actually be good, maybe 3 dragons?
Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Feb 15, 2018, 6:02:23 PM
Hah yo one of these devs play WoW
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It looks like the changes to chieftan are going to hurt chieftan RF--isnt' Hinekora now behind ngamahu? If so, then chieftan strenght stacking RF will no longer benefit from EE. Am I looking at the picture incorrectly?
"
Am I the only one that thinks this will make berserker unplayable? Unless I'm doing this math badly 10% unmitigatable max life lost per second is HUGE. So the only option for berserker is slow-clearing to keep rage from capping out, i.e. not even being the berserker anymore and being bad at the fast-clear meta that is all ARPGs?

I know I have to be misreading this somehow, right? Someone please help me because I don't understand how playing berserker is even possible like that...

well it's 50% atk speed and movespeed (hello clear meta)

you can offset it with leech and life regen with decent gear and just absolutely ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM through maps like a madman. RIP ascendencies that don't get increased MS.

also it just seems amazing for cyclone because of lgoh with insane amounts of move/atk speed
Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Feb 15, 2018, 6:07:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info