Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

Bex, what is the song called that is played in the Bestiary-trailer?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Seems like the vorici open chest missions. Not really looking foreward to this league.

Hopefully they mix in some races and stuff, will be a very long season
I'll probably give the league a whirl.

It seems ascendancies may end up being tweaked without further tinkering with the platform mini-game currently attached to them. That would be unfortunate, in case that's the plan.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
The more different activities, the better. Grinding same maps for same reasons is really not fun, added different content is always a reason to comeback.
"
Deneezy wrote:
GGG staff reveal a tiny bit of content and triggered millenials lose their mind, when duelist/slayer is the only char to just survive more than 8 seconds on ubber elder no one bats an eye.

Its not only PoE community toxic, its in all other games the same community. To be honest the thing that hurts the most is that every once in a while you have to clear your ignore list.

I see people of great demands and desires. And veterans players divide themselves from the community as elitist and put all others by the tag of nooblets. I.E. i kill shaper/elder my opinion matters more. I guess to GGG money matters above all, else the game wont exist, so better start donating those pakcs'n'shit.

There are some leagues superior than others. Nobody is forcing you to play or even nobody is forcing you to open your browser. Its your choice to do it and get triggered, so either improvise-adapt-overcome or act and be oppressed by anything. Its a matter of choice not a matter of living.

https://gyazo.com/cad62cdda1c93eaa309fd8c5b6b2ced7

The Fuck Dude, stop stalking me on 9gag :P. Aside from that i couldnt agree more. There is so much whining when we dont even know exact changes and one can always skip a league and play standard. Leagues were not intended to be for everyone in the first place so i really like that they try such a diverse approach this time instead of giving us Breach³.

Edit: Forgot i havent changed my Accoutname yet -.-
Last edited by Hans_Rudi on Feb 18, 2018, 4:06:37 AM
As a vegan, I'm not very happy that animal sacrifice is now being encouraged in this game. Will this bestiary addition continue once the league is over? If so, I will probably give up this game.
"
As a vegan, I'm not very happy that animal sacrifice is now being encouraged in this game. Will this bestiary addition continue once the league is over? If so, I will probably give up this game.

Well, at least we're not eating them.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
The game has been so ez since release of ascendancies. Content like this is what im looking forward to. More stuff to do in game. More fun.
I remember old times like 2013/2014 and first few leagues where you needed 3-4 hits to 1 hit white mob :')

Bought pack even tho its shit load of money in my country but i don't care. IMMA CATCH THEM ALL!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
As a vegan

But do you even cross-fit?
Being "a game about knowledge" and aiming for guys on social care and having especially time is not exactly the same.
Sounds like another RNG-Wall-League, not sure if anyone besides the above-mentioned and Influenzars will have much fun with it.

A good part of the community pleads for quality instead of quantity - unheard. If GGG would improve it, they wouldn´t have to recruit so many new players because the old ones would stay.

The thing I would be really glad about is the revision of the Ascendancies - but "twenty percent will start as necromancers, let´s buff necromancer" is not really a statement I care to understand.
Last edited by Querne on Feb 18, 2018, 5:46:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info