Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

So excited! :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Woooooot finally!
niiice
Pokemon Go
Yeah, still don't agree with the new direction you've been going with challenge league supporter packs. From 60 bucks every second challenge league to double that every single challenge league. Really would have been nice if you at any point explained why this decision was made, perhaps some kind of understanding could have been garnered.

And that is aside from my issue with releasing challenge league supporter packs with every single challenge league, which, you know, was originally not how they were presented and justified. But hey!
Last edited by Velari on Feb 15, 2018, 4:05:53 PM
I’m excited for this! :D

Looking back at the last few leagues;

• Abyss - GGG were working on War for the Atlas over only 3 months.
  • Harbinger - released with FoO, had to be kinda newb friendly.
  • Legacy - not originally scheduled; FoO was running late.
  • Breach - not associated with an expansion, was awesome.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
hmmmmm
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Wow!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
GGG, sounds good
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One More Day...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info