[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Thank your for the awesome guide! Had some real fun while playing LLRF. Thinking about selling my gear now tho.
If someone is interested, pm me!

Ps: If this message goes against any rules, I will just delete it.
What Jewel is BiS clarity+% Energy Shield Recovery with discipline or clarity+%of max es regenerated with discipline?
Hi mate great guide, just a couple of things do all auras need to be level 21 for this build to work? For example the glove setup. Level 4 enlighten with all auras at level 20, would that work?

Also I can’t see what ascendancy picks. I know guardian but what ones pls?
"
Goodt1mesAA wrote:
What Jewel is BiS clarity+% Energy Shield Recovery with discipline or clarity+%of max es regenerated with discipline?

I believe % ES Recovery Rate gives more ES regen but obviously a triple Watcher's Eye with all those mods would be best.

"
KingRapidyo wrote:
Hi mate great guide, just a couple of things do all auras need to be level 21 for this build to work? For example the glove setup. Level 4 enlighten with all auras at level 20, would that work?

Radiant Faith > Unwavering Faith > Time of Need > Bastion of Hope

Vitality and Purity of Fire for the most regen at level 21. For sure PoF since hitting 21 and having it in Prism Guardian gets another +1 max Fire Res.

Level 4 enlighten with 20 or 21 gems in gloves, then the enchant from lab that gives Consecrated Ground and then corrupt to 30% would be the strongest setup I feel.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Goodt1mesAA wrote:

I believe % ES Recovery Rate gives more ES regen but obviously a triple Watcher's Eye with all those mods would be best.

"
KingRapidyo wrote:

Radiant Faith > Unwavering Faith > Time of Need > Bastion of Hope

Vitality and Purity of Fire for the most regen at level 21. For sure PoF since hitting 21 and having it in Prism Guardian gets another +1 max Fire Res.

Level 4 enlighten with 20 or 21 gems in gloves, then the enchant from lab that gives Consecrated Ground and then corrupt to 30% would be the strongest setup I feel.

"Consecrated Ground" Thats a glove enchant?

Also, is lvl4 englighten with +1 level to gem on gloves useless?
Last edited by phocas99 on Apr 11, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
"
phocas99 wrote:
"Consecrated Ground" Thats a glove enchant?

Also, is lvl4 englighten with +1 level to gem on gloves useless?

It could be good, but level 5 Enlighten will reduce more mana reserved. You should just plug it into PoB and see if having a level 22 Discipline in that slot is stronger or reserving more mana.

The enchant on gloves that gives consecrated ground when you take a crit is called
Word/Edict/Decree/Commandment of Light
Legend, thank you for the info, one last thing pal.

I’m sitting at 2k Es regen only and when I activate RF my shield goes down, how much is needed before I can have it up permanently?
Thanks JoJo!
guys someone expert can check my profile and see what I have to improove? ty all
still dying, I have gear that rivals the gods. What is the deal, slow DPS and my regen just screws me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info