[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hey, can I get some advice on my build. Im having some problems with dps and is there any way I can improve my ES besides that watchers eye with %mana to es.

Using brightbeak for mapping of course.
Any reason why discipline is level 20 and not 21? Would 21 cost too much reserved?
"
Any reason why discipline is level 20 and not 21? Would 21 cost too much reserved?

discipline is always flat 35% reserved (pre reductions) so no, a 21 is strictly better, always

@BIRTH - you'll get more ES if you get better items. ES scales with strength, int, mana and well energy shield. It also scales well with levels so you can get more skill points
What would a Lvl 90 tree look like? The PoB in the guide is at lvl100, what would be the last points in the tree to level?
"
Klintisztvud wrote:
What would a Lvl 90 tree look like? The PoB in the guide is at lvl100, what would be the last points in the tree to level?

You can check my character (AkazHiero) to see my take on it. I'm only level 88 but I've done all but uber elder deathless, and I prioritized ES over getting the last damage nodes.
Can anyone help me fixing POB (https://pastebin.com/qPvRbaqf)? In the POB from the author under the tab Calcs, the skill damage over time shows 857k total DoT. Under the number 263% it shows why it calculates with 263%. In my POB alot of things are missing in that list (especially talking about the source "skills"). How can I link that source to this tab to get a similar overview?
some things are also vice versa (under physical 36% the item shaper's touch doesn't appear, while in my list it does).

Btw any other tips on improvements on skilltree and gears are always welcome (farming T14/15 maps atm, phoenix was too hard)
Last edited by Deadlyshine on Apr 10, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
"
Cosmosa wrote:
You can check my character (AkazHiero) to see my take on it. I'm only level 88 but I've done all but uber elder deathless, and I prioritized ES over getting the last damage nodes.

What was your strategy for Red Elder? I'm trying out Enduring Cry and it worked on Yellow Elder last night for the add phases so I'm trying to spawn a Red Elder to see how it works there.

"
Deadlyshine wrote:
Can anyone help me fixing POB (https://pastebin.com/qPvRbaqf)? In the POB from the author under the tab Calcs, the skill damage over time shows 857k total DoT. Under the number 263% it shows why it calculates with 263%. In my POB alot of things are missing in that list (especially talking about the source "skills"). How can I link that source to this tab to get a similar overview?
some things are also vice versa (under physical 36% the item shaper's touch doesn't appear, while in my list it does).

Btw any other tips on improvements on skilltree and gears are always welcome (farming T14/15 maps atm, phoenix was too hard)

Phoenix is going to be hard because he debuffs your fire res by a lot. You'll need to gear specifically to overcap or do a slow Scorching Ray burndown if you want to do that fight.

From your specific examples, the 263% are damage modifiers that affect Damage Over Time. The Jewels have DoT rolls or generic damage rolls. The percentages from those skill gems affecting DoT come from quality and by your pastebin your gems are all 0 quality. I didn't see Shaper's Touch under your physical which has 0% increased.
Any advice on why im only pushing 10k ES and pretty low damage with my current gear and setup?
For some fights I even have to take off RF still... I need to get orb of storms setup for the extra % damage so that is to come. Right now im more concerned on my actual ES/Restore
How do you proc the increased es recovery from soul of arakaali?
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Any advice on why im only pushing 10k ES and pretty low damage with my current gear and setup?
For some fights I even have to take off RF still... I need to get orb of storms setup for the extra % damage so that is to come. Right now im more concerned on my actual ES/Restore

If you haven't noticed from the guide and people who've commented, the build scales more with levels. You're only level 71 and have at least 14-19 more easy levels to gain depending on your map pool which is tons of points.
More ES:
Getting either Melding or Written in Blood
Next two nodes towards Witch start
Can go get Nullification
30% Quality on Helm
Quality on gloves
Quality on shield
+1 gem corruption on gloves
Level 21 Discipline
Replace Ventor's with ring with 40+ ES, 40+ STR, 40+ Dex (ideally Opal)
Getting a ring like that will let you drop the Dex notable and grab STR notables
Get Witchfire Brew and Sulphur Flask

Regen:
Can go towards Growth and Decay for regen and damage
Level 21 Purity of Fire
Level 21 Vitality
Can path towards Barbarism and then through Armour Mastery to Warrior's Blood

Damage:
Stack more Strength to get more damage from Doon and ES from gloves
Again can get Growth and Decay or go to Breath of Flames
Just setup Orb of Storms to proc EE and EO
21/20 gems for SR and RF setups

Missing easy 3 more jewels for whatever you need.

Last edited by Jolo0213 on Apr 10, 2018, 2:18:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info