[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Yeah-yeah, i know that i have a noob question, but can we change SR skill for something else?
Hi, i have like 17-18ex on BSC, can i do this build?
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:

Negative
"
Kaegyn wrote:
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:

Negative

What? Sure he can. Just use an Astramentis and normal high ES boots, as the guide suggests. Should come out under his budget and be good enough. Maybe not Uber Elder good, but still.

I would suggest another build with that kind of budget, but if he is deadset on a LLRF SR Guardian, this guide is the one to follow with low budget.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 20, 2018, 8:37:38 PM
Quick question, whats the reasoning for going %armour instead of % increased maximum energy shield on the jewels? Also why don't the opal rings have % fire damage rolled on them from essence of anger?
Last edited by jordondc3 on Mar 20, 2018, 10:16:18 PM
Can you give me a similar build that is good for starting out HC bestiary league whose gameplay involves facetanking and afking bosses like this one but is budget-friendly (no more than 1-2 ex total all gear)?
Last edited by FnTsTiC on Mar 20, 2018, 11:19:09 PM
Can you look my profile and tell me what can i improve in my gear?
I need an upgrade to tank my rf, i'm 81%Fire res/87% with flask and my es still falling
"
Lipezenhow wrote:
Can you look my profile and tell me what can i improve in my gear?
I need an upgrade to tank my rf, i'm 81%Fire res/87% with flask and my es still falling

For starters, take Arsonist. More damage and 1% regen, maybe even respec 3 points away from somewhere.

Next depends on your budget. Either buy or save up for a level 21 Purity of Fire, it is around 1 ex atm. In your shield it will reach the next breakpoint at level 23 for +1% max fire res, that makes a big difference in how much damage you take from RF.

Next would be a "[100-140] Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality" Watchers Eye. It is usually around 3ex if you are not looking for another useful mod on top.

Maybe also throw some divine orbs at your belt, T1 range for ES recovery rate is 16-20%, so could get another 4% out of that.

Another thing would be to get the "2% life and mana regenerated per second if hit recently" enchantment on your boots.

That is what comes to mind to help you to get more regen.

Other stuff:

You should really get rid of your Dire Knot ring. It has fire damage on it, which means that mobs get 25%+ fire resist when you shield charge into them, instead of -50% fire res.

I am not sure how much ES you have at the moment, but you would get a lot more if you just get str and mana on your rings. Maybe even go for normal rings instead of Opal Rings if it is too expensive. But as I said, if you think you have enough, nevermind.

EDIT: Just saw you are playing Standard, ignore the prices I mentioned, those are in BSC.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 21, 2018, 1:15:51 AM
Just a quick question: What is best, swift affliction 20/20 or empower lvl4?

P.S.: thx for this build!
Last edited by chesterblurp on Mar 21, 2018, 3:11:04 AM
"
chesterblurp wrote:
Just a quick question: What is best, swift affliction 20/20 or empower lvl4?

P.S.: thx for this build!

zzang posted before that empower only outvalues swift afflication if u have the +1 to gems implicit on shavronnes, otherwise swift afflication is better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info