[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Standard crap?
"
Standard crap?

So I guess you can't read? Or can't actually look at the build before posting stuff like this?

Like right there at the start of the guide this is said:

"
NO MIRROR ITEMS REQUIRED.

NO MISLEADING FAKE BUILD - 100% League Viable

Then, looking at gear I see that those statements are 100% true. What exactly do you see that would make this only viable in standard? :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 21, 2018, 8:10:21 AM
"
jordondc3 wrote:
Quick question, whats the reasoning for going %armour instead of % increased maximum energy shield on the jewels? Also why don't the opal rings have % fire damage rolled on them from essence of anger?

It's just stats repartition. OP aim to have 50+k armor in order to have 90% phys dmg reduction vs most of game content.
He didn't push the mana orientation as some build do in order to push his dps to a higher level. So Memory Vault provide him less armor than other build provide. If he didn't sacrified some ES for armor, he would have something like 40k armor. Not enought to have 90% phys reduction against most of content.

For Opal rings, it's just a matter of affixe space on rings. On rings, idealy we are looking for this :
Prefixe :
- Flat ES
- Flat Mana
- Flat light or Cold dmg on 1 ring, other should be free for % ES regen master craft or a Shaper/Elder mods
Suffixe :
- Str ;
- Intel/Dex (1 ring must have >37 dex or something so in order to meed dex req) ;
- Res or % fire dmg.

And the mandatory base for those rings should be Str/Int(or dex)/ES/Mana. This is already hard to find good ones with good stats with 4 core stats. Adding %fire is possible, but the ring will quickly be a mirror tier item.

"
Lipezenhow wrote:
What do i have to looking for nodes in tree? Just Life regen, or es recharge rate? I'm trying this build, and I can't deal with regen, i'm 81%Fire res, 87% with flask, and my hp still falling.
U can see my character profile if u want, i tryed boots with 1.5$Life regen and my hp still falling.
https://prnt.sc/itth25

By looking your tree, I'm not surprised by the fact you have problem to sustain the RF degen.
You are missing some regen life nodes. Respect the Armour/ES nodes from the Templar Start and take the Regen life one. Respect other point from your tree, like ES nodes from Witch start and get the regen nodes + sock jewel from Scion area.
This should gives you like 1.9% extre life regen (convert in ES with Zealot Oath).

You don't have any aura buff on your tree. It's important to have some in order to get 83% max fire res. This will reduce your degen singificantly.

In the same time, you only have 3 jewel socket. And you put rare jewel with almost no dps buff in 2 of them. Tbh, those jewels are shit. OP use rare jewel because all his rare jewel give him 1 defensive buff (%ES or %Armor) with at very least 2 dps buff.
If you can't afford this level of jewel, go for Healthy Mind. Check out my character and his tree (UrbainIV or Esculape) to see were to place Healthy Mind.

Keep in mind 1-2 things. OP follow this path on his tree and his stuffing because he his extremly well geared. He put his hand on extremly expensive and opti stuff and jewels, so he could drop some regen nodes, and oriented his character in a more offensive way.
But if you don't have his level of stuff, then you must modulate his tree and his stuff recommandation.
And while you are not lvl95+, you should not focus on geting the higher ES/Dps level. The things you need to focus on are for a LL RF build are :
1. Your level of Regen ;
2. Buffing your auras ;
3. Get more ES ;
4. Get more dmg.
Right now you are focusing on 3 & 4 without completed the 1 & 2 step. So obviously you are having a hard time.

"
Pitopito wrote:
Hey guys! I need some help here im running this build but i feel very squishy and i dont know why i cannot tank almost any endgame also my dmg its very very low compared with the build owner.

Can you throw me a rope wich i need to upgrade/change?

Gear

POB: https://pastebin.com/jf2ZzsaF

Your tankiness problem is easy to explain. And your problems are almost the same as Lipezenhow.
- You miss the 5 same regen nodes so you miss 1.9% regen from tree ;
- You miss aura buff, so you can't reach 83 fire res and so, your regen is significantly lower.

Just exactly as said before. You should start this build by taking absolutly every regen node on the path. And aura buff in the main path (Sovereignty + Devotion + Leadership is enought as a start). This should give you the requirement to sustain RF degen and have 150+ positiv regen (with lvl 20 gems and 21PoF and boots enchant this should be more or less near 350-550 life regen). And when you are level 91 to 95 and start to have end game stuff that alow you to switch to the same kind of stuff as OP (having a good Watcher Eye seems to be mandatory in my eyes), then from this point you can start to respect some point in regen in order to smoothly switch to OP's tree and setup. But it's an end game change. Here you are far from this point even if you have some expensive stuff like death door or presence of chayula.

One specific mistake you did that Lipezenhow didn't do is having flat fire to attack affixe on your stuff. You MUST change your opal ring with this buff. With Elemental Equilibrium, this will give extra Fire resistance to enemis you hit with Shield Charge. So this will lower your RF and SR dps against those monster.
So sell this Opal, and buy a new one.

"
Kaegyn wrote:
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:
Hi, i have like 17-18ex on BSC, can i do this build?

Negative

But you can run a pretty near similar build with like 3-4ex stuff. You won't have the same level of dps or tankiness ofc. But you will have a character able to run even T16 maps.
PoB for 5L setup with no bulshit buffs as example : https://pastebin.com/ES7ewEy5
just check mark the swift afflication gem in skill sheet in order to activated the 6th link.
Still it's a 10k+ ES, 83/80/80 res, 50+k armor with 300+ to 500+ regen without any watcher eye.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Mar 21, 2018, 8:35:04 AM
hey :)
got nearly the same gear and same skill tree but got only 82 max res...
was it nerfed in league or am i missing something? =(
compared everything but cant find a difference... =(

thx for help
Thank you once again for the build!

Deathless Shaper kill Today with the following gear:

T14 Elder done some time ago.

The build is amazing and I feel almost immortal running red maps exclusively. Last time I have died was like 6 - 7 levels ago and it was due to lag. I had some problems with Phoenix guardian but it was due to the rolls on the map.

I went with the following Watcher's eye as I couldn't afford the one you've recommended:

It helps immensly and it was very affordable
Can you check my charatcer and say what should i change (i know about rings) ?

PS. I can do t15 easy.
I asked a simple question, I did not answer a simple and clear answer. I will ask you again - which of the Watcher's Eye mods is more important and the most needed - which ones to buy:

Lifer regenerated per second while afected by Vitality

or maybe

Gain maximum mana maximum ES while afected by clarity

Because I still do not know what expense to adjust.

Spoiler

They follow the path - the author should state that the cost of build in the league can significantly exceed 1 mirror ... If you want to embrace everything and buy.

Chayula - + - 8 ex
Shavrone 6l + - 8-10 ex.
Shapers touch with +1 socketed games + - 3 ex
Death's door - + - 3 ex

we have + - 22 ex

Next

Watchers eye - cost from from 8 ex up to 16 - 20- 30 finishing with 50 ex / 1 mirror on bestiary.

normal jewels with the required mods from 1 ex up.

Jewele 21+ from 1-3 ex up.
Enlighten + 3 + 4 from 5 ex up ...

build is fucking expensive.

And I'm wondering whether or not to switch to Full Life from Zizarana ...

I forgot - prices are growing all the time.

But in spite of everything, I am waiting for the Clear and Clone ANSWER - simple - for my question.
zzangs build is extremely awesome for the price/performance, however it requires greater finesse to balance gear and respec tree to work prior to endgame gearing.

Players new to rf should go for Jugg RF for your first build as it straight forward (stack all life, Phoenix shield)
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Orbit84 wrote:
I asked a simple question, I did not answer a simple and clear answer. I will ask you again - which of the Watcher's Eye mods is more important and the most needed - which ones to buy:

Lifer regenerated per second while afected by Vitality

or maybe

Gain maximum mana maximum ES while afected by clarity

Because I still do not know what expense to adjust.

[/spoiler]But in spite of everything, I am waiting for the Clear and Clone ANSWER - simple - for my question.

If your question is life regen from vitality VS clarity gain ES then the answer is Clarity gain ES. If its not what you wanted to hear be more specific about questions.
"
Orbit84 wrote:

Clarity

It’s been answered several times here, just look through a few pages back.

Any end game build is expensive. Good luck
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info