[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Moyahz wrote:
What Ascendancy class and passive skills u guys using :) ? Guardian best?

this build is for guardian yes ;D

i think its 1)time of need, 2) radiant faith, 3)unwavering faith, 4)bastion of hope
Can someone give me some tips for the Elder red tier fight? Shaper always ends up dying, I can not clean the mobs in time. I think I should be able to do this, it must be some gameplay problem.

If you want to see my character, my profile is open, nick FelozialLLRF.
21/20 Discipline is necessary or 21\0 will good?
"
Goodt1mesAA wrote:
21/20 Discipline is necessary or 21\0 will good?

Quality just gives Discipline AoE so 21/0 is 100% fine.
Would this Watchers Eye work out for the build? Or is the Clarity mana to ES just too good?

I mean, the basic PoB OP posted goes from 15400 ES to 13100 ES. While a big hit, it does not look like it would make the build that much worse, should still be able to tank the biggest slams in the game.

And ES regen and recovery goes into insane regions with my jewel.

If it turns out a clarity mana to ES one is better than this, does anybody have an idea for how much I should list it when I sell it?
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 19, 2018, 7:45:28 PM
I’m still not understanding how the regen is scaled. I can sustain RF but I for the life of me have no clue how the build is plus 2500 ES a second.

My gear ain’t horrible either. I don’t have the boot enchant yet, but turning off the hit recently option in the OPs POB is only loss of 400ish regen. Where is his other 2k regen coming from?
"
Mecielle wrote:
Would this Watchers Eye work out for the build? Or is the Clarity mana to ES just too good?

I mean, the basic PoB OP posted goes from 15400 ES to 13100 ES. While a big hit, it does not look like it would make the build that much worse, should still be able to tank the biggest slams in the game.

If it turns out a clarity mana to ES one is better than this, does anybody have an idea for how much I should list it when I sell it?

The Mana to ES Clarity one is BiS because it provide an extremly balanced buff. You gain ES, so, with RF mecanics, you also win dps.

But every watcher eye who give a buff to ES of life regen in general are extremly usefull for this build. Keep in mind we don't have any source of healing except our regen. So every source for it will make us tankier in general.
"
inB4nOOb wrote:
I’m still not understanding how the regen is scaled. I can sustain RF but I for the life of me have no clue how the build is plus 2500 ES a second.

My gear ain’t horrible either. I don’t have the boot enchant yet, but turning off the hit recently option in the OPs POB is only loss of 400ish regen. Where is his other 2k regen coming from?

He has 1) a watcher's eye with a lot of regen and 2) a belt with increased energy shield recovery, both of which contribute a substantial amount of regeneration to the build. I'm guessing you're missing one of the two. The watcher's eye is really expensive, but the belts are generally not.

I'm using the following:

I got it for 8c. You should be able to pick up something similar if you're not using a belt like this already.

I'd highly recommend modifying the tree to take more regen until you can afford a watcher's eye (or, maybe never if you're only playing leagues).
"
Mecielle wrote:

That watcher's eye is incredible.

In my opinion, the best mods are, in order:

1. % mana gained as energy shield (clarity)
2. % increased energy shield recovery (discipline)
3. % energy shield regenerated per second (discipline)
4. + flat life regeneration (vitality)

#1 plus any of #2, #3, and #4 is going to be ludicrously expensive. If you can afford it, go for it, but you're going to be just fine using the one you have.
Is this the most budget option for killing uber elder without problems? Probably u can go cheaper and even safer with juggernaut or is that not true?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info