[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Ah ye sorry :) I feel like im missing...something, Shaper isnt quite as breezy as I thought it would be, even having trouble keeping Zana alive at times, not quite sure if there's something vital i've overlooked or just l2p.
21SR is very important. Buy if no luck.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
What do you think about lightning warm for boss farming?

If you use it you can get a stone golem in aswell.
also was wondering if you could look at my character shafronhasasmallweiner and tell me what ive done wrong, i only have 9k es
"
21SR is very important. Buy if no luck.

Got myself a 21 SR now. Is there anything else vital im missing? I feel like im so close to unlocking the mysteries and powers of this build.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi zzang, build looks like what i love to follow - great def + ok damage.
Could you please look at my standard league char DONEONE and do a "if i were you" scenario?
Only thing is because i am well over 60 i tend to be a bit slow and am not good in tight situations.
What i am saying is low flask usage.
Coming off a jugger build in Beastery league that is starting to show flaws.
Thank you very much for any guidance.

I checked your character DONEONE but i have no idea how i can help it is a completely different build.

"
rhoddanus wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build! It's kinda expensive, but extremly tanky and seems easy at any kind of map (except -max res and no regen mod). However I struggle in fight with red Elder - portal minions always kill Shaper. Any advice is appreciated.

Spoiler

In your case i cant tell whats wrong i see 620k dps against shaper in PoB my Uber Elder variant has "only" 880k shaper dps so you should do extremely well. Maybe you are not using Orb of Storms properly you should drop it every 4 seconds because it almost doubles your damage with elemental equilibrium proc + Elemental overload proc. Using your witchfirebrew at the right moment for squid phase might also be beneficial

"
searedmonkey wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/searedmonkey

Character is BeastiePoi

I'm also having issues with killing elder minions before they manage to kill shaper.

Had some success using frostwall but honestly it feels extremely clunky.

(Using hp pot because well... I dont know)

Same reply as rhoddanus with one major point: use orb of storms with crit gem to proc ele overload its 40% more dmg basically for free.

"
KasperBN wrote:

The gear is solid but your skilltree was full of horror mistakes. You didnt even take pain attunement for 30% more dmg on low life. Here is a quick fix for your tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.1/AAAABAUDAAYOCPQJ9gthDF8NfBEPES0RUBJpFxwXLxhWGS4aPhslHKcc3B0UJLAn7Sj6KS4qUyycOlg7DUPIRZ1JT0mxS65OUk8EU1JTpVXGVw1XyVnzW6Bca1yKXypfP2KVZp5oWGh0aPJqQ20ZcXlyD3KpdFV713wOfEt8g3y4fmyApIDggseD24RIhTKJ2Ix2jxqPRpIrkyeWdJctmK2a4Jswm6GePKEvpRinCKcrp1WsmKyqrY2vbLJwtAy3MbiTvKq86r6Kw23E9sauytPPftR812rXltfP2VvZYdpi6QLquuvu74jv6_Gs98H31_k3-ej60v0A?accountName=KasperBN&characterName=WikiVolaWho

But honestly with this gearlevel you should know the game well enough yourself.

"
KasperBN wrote:

Ah ye sorry :) I feel like im missing...something, Shaper isnt quite as breezy as I thought it would be, even having trouble keeping Zana alive at times, not quite sure if there's something vital i've overlooked or just l2p.

You must not use my uber elder setup with empower. Empower as link only outscales swift affliciton with +1 shavrones and lvl 4 empower. In your case and for pretty much anyone else use swift affliction, not empower.

"
TomDankoSaur wrote:
What do you think about lightning warm for boss farming?

If you use it you can get a stone golem in aswell.
also was wondering if you could look at my character shafronhasasmallweiner and tell me what ive done wrong, i only have 9k es

Tree looks solid but your caharcter is almost naked no items equipped. You can use Lightning Warp if you feel it works better for you.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 17, 2018, 9:18:03 AM
I will taking a break from PoE now.

Will check the guide from time to time but dont expect massive support. My recent support as a one man show in this guide simply took too much time from my real life duties. I tried to make the FAQ to cover the most questions that encountered me during supporting this thread on a daily basis i hope it helps players to get going.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 17, 2018, 8:49:29 AM
Question: This Energy Shield Recovery Rate with Discipline its best then Energy Shield Regenerated per Second add? In PoB ES recovery Rate its best I think, but dont know if this is true. Maybe BiS 2 add Watcher's Eye now?

"
Question: This Energy Shield Recovery Rate with Discipline its best then Energy Shield Regenerated per Second add? In PoB ES recovery Rate its best I think, but dont know if this is true. Maybe BiS 2 add Watcher's Eye now?

Congrats its the best 2 stat watchers eye you got there.
"
zzang wrote:
"

Congrats its the best 2 stat watchers eye you got there.

Thanks! xD
Need an advice or smth.
I've copied (more or less) your tree, items and skills.
Still when I load your profile it shows around 500 net hp regen.
I have only 72 net regen and have no idea where to get more (

Hwator in Standart, profile is open.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info