[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
can op explain how belt mod with "faster 20% es recovery" works? i dont know why but when i put that belt into my build with 20% es recovery it shows i get 500 more hp regen but ingame it doesnt give me 500 hp regen it gives nothing

I think its difrent betwen "recovery" and "regen" if i am not wrong imo recovery grant you faster regeneration but not flat regen at all pls tell me someone if i am wroong ?
Hi guys, ive played Life RF with my 19% purity of fire with 2 kikazaru rings and shaper seed neck. However when I new changed to LLRF with this build I started degen ES somehow. I even tried putting my purity of fire in a voideye ring(+5 levels) of the purity which means it should be a lvl 24. Any ideas from you guys why my degen is occuring? thx¨

EDIT : Bought a 20% recovery belt and degen stopped, literally that stat is that OP? what the actual f...
Last edited by Altheone on Mar 12, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
Nice standard gear brah
"
Hi!
i want to start with your build, and i have some questions and one request.

1) is it viable for start?
2) i love rf more for damaging, how can we improve RF damage via SR?

Could you create video (map run t14-16) without flasks?

1) No
2) what you mean by improve RF dmg via SR?

Can do a upload later but why without flasks they are part of the build for trash mobs my witchfire brew and quicksilver are up 24/7 against t16 trash mobs.

"
Altheone wrote:
Hi guys, ive played Life RF with my 19% purity of fire with 2 kikazaru rings and shaper seed neck. However when I new changed to LLRF with this build I started degen ES somehow. I even tried putting my purity of fire in a voideye ring(+5 levels) of the purity which means it should be a lvl 24. Any ideas from you guys why my degen is occuring? thx¨

EDIT : Bought a 20% recovery belt and degen stopped, literally that stat is that OP? what the actual f...

Yes, ES recovery is that good.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 12, 2018, 2:24:07 PM
This goes out to all my haters - deathless uber elder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5mSmyx2NM&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy watching.

Updated Build Section and Gear Section for Gear and PoB link.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 12, 2018, 4:41:32 PM
since it isnt possible to craft %es on rings anymore (i think?), how high es can you reach without those %, also, is Shaper's Touch gloves better than high es gloves with 30% increased damage over time?
"
zzang wrote:
This goes out to all my haters - deathless uber elder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5mSmyx2NM&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy watching.

Updated Build Section and Gear Section for Gear and PoB link.

Congrats man! Would you be willing to show the deathless build in the regular builder, rather than POB? I'm one of the losers without it, I'm afraid.
Also, uh...how do you get this build on low life without Blood Magic support? And how do you even cast all the auras, given the limited amount of keybinds?
"
Pinjongman wrote:
since it isnt possible to craft %es on rings anymore (i think?), how high es can you reach without those %, also, is Shaper's Touch gloves better than high es gloves with 30% increased damage over time?

Shaper touch are best in slot gloves. Check my uber Elder Gear Section for alternative rings they are better than my old ES % ring crafts.

I saw league players hitting 21k ES with close to perfect gear thats how much you can theoretically have.

"
PeopleReady wrote:

Congrats man! Would you be willing to show the deathless build in the regular builder, rather than POB? I'm one of the losers without it, I'm afraid.

Will have to do it later when im back home the normal skill tree is extreme hustle for me.

"
PeopleReady wrote:
Also, uh...how do you get this build on low life without Blood Magic support? And how do you even cast all the auras, given the limited amount of keybinds?

Prism Guard Shield and what does auras have to do with keybindings?
Last edited by zzang on Mar 13, 2018, 1:45:47 AM
I just got a variant of this leveled in Bestiary HC to the point that I could run RF without any degeneration.

Path of Building for the character: https://pastebin.com/h2kfWNhE

This is a more starter-friendly version of the original build. If you're starting out and don't have the currency to buy some of the more expensive items, it might be easier to do something like this.

It's already extremely tanky, and was pretty cheap to put together. The only items that cost more than one chaos were the memory vault (11c in the HC league) and the two unique rings (thanks to that silly new recipe driving up the price). I still don't have a shaper's touch or a +ES recovery belt (much less any of the super-expensive gear), but it's still highly functional. I'm really loving the prism guardian variant of RF!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info